💛Sterek💛

It began with his son jabbing inside of Derek's tummy. Derek could feel that he was preparing to be born, he was moving further down, and that hurt. "Getting ready?" Derek cooed. Stiles came out of the bathroom "Are you okay Derek?" He asks. Derek nodded "He jabbed me in my ribs. He is getting impatient, just like his dads." Stiles walks to Derek, pushing himself into a squatting position. "Hello baby boy." Stiles began. He licks his lips "Are you getting ready to come meet your dads?" Stiles puts his ear next to Derek's bellybutton and knocks three times on Derek's tummy. Stiles gasped, "Ha!" Derek laughed. Stiles smiled at Derek "He did not like my knocking." He guessed.
"You think? What is the date today?"
"Thursday."
"Anything important?" Derek asked.
"Pack meeting." Stiles answered.
Derek groaned, some from the stupid pack meeting, and part from his kicking son.
"I can talk to Scott." Stiles tries.
Derek shakes his head no "It's a pack meeting. We need to be there Stiles."
"Okay. We should get ready to go then."

So now, Derek is sitting in this damn circle listening to the planning of a seventeen year old.
"Oh god." Derek grumbled.
Scott stops in front of Derek "Something to add Derek?" He questioned.
Derek wanted to growl at Scott, bare his fangs and rip out his throat but instead-
"No Scott." He replied.
Scott nods curtly then continued talking.
Stiles takes Derek's hand and squeezes it. Derek looks up at Stiles. His eyes are round with worry.
"I'm fine." Derek whispered.
Stiles rolled his eyes, but he kept quiet.

Derek winced yet again. His tummy was cramping. "Mh oh." Derek grunted. Derek rubbed the side of his cramping tummy

Scott stopped the meeting, standing in front of Derek himself.
"Am I boring you?" Scott snapped.
Derek's eyes glowed "You shut up."
"Or what?" Scott challenged.
Scott transformed.
"Don't do this Derek." Stiles begged, grabbing a hold of his arm.
Derek looks at Scott.
Their eyes met and both looked like death waiting for their attack.
Derek sits back down "I apologize."
Scott returns to human "So am I Derek. Now, moving on with our meeting-"

Stiles looks at Derek. From the corner of his mouth he talks to Derek.
"What is wrong Derek?"
"Nothing to worry about. Yet Stiles."

Derek winced.
"Okay Derek, something is the matter!" Scott declared.
Derek stands up, with the help of Stiles.
He stands toe to toe with Scott "The pain is called pregnancy. And ooh." Derek groaned.
Scott takes Derek's hands.
"Derek, I can feel your pain. Are you, Derek you are in labour!"
"Derek!" Stiles shouted jumping up to his feet quickly.
"I'm sorry. It began this morning. " Derek confessed.
Derek gasped once again his hands now going to cup his tummy.
"We need to get you to the hospital. Right now!" Scott panicked.
"I agree. Now come on, it's baby time!" Stiles declared.
"Baby time!" Derek chirped, rubbing his tummy again.

Derek holds his son.
Stiles runs his finger across the babies cheek "What are we naming out son?" Stiles whispered.
Derek looked down at his son "Conrad Hale."
"Conrad Hale." Smiles Stiles. "Welcome to our little family,we love you."

Hello :)

I am thinking about doing a teen wolf pregnancy series! How do you feel about me writing that series?
Comment down what you are thinking!
❤❤