Sciles.❤

Stiles looks over from his hospital bed over at Scott whose not paying attention; his attention focused on his sons. Stiles smiles softly at the sight of Scott. Watching Scott interact with their sons tugged at his heart.
"And daddy loves you! Hi, babies. Welcome into our world." Scott cooed.
"Scott. They need names." Stiles reminded.
"And they will have names Stiles." Responded Scott.
"I would like out sons to have names before their first birthdays."Stiles insisted.
"They will." Scott reasoned.
"Scott. Please." Stiles addressed.
Scott turned to Stiles.
"If you insist so. We are naming you now buddies!" Cheered Scott to his two sons.
They gurgled.
"Come on." Rushed Stiles.

Scott holds Stiles hand as Stiles rests his head on Scott's shoulder.
"Maybe they can have a nickname like you to use instead of their real name Stiles." Scott joked.
Stiles laughed "If only."
Scott squeezes Stiles hand "I have an idea."
"No more of your ideas Scott. Last time you had an idea we ended up with the twins." Stiles reminded.
"But this is a good one. Please Stiles." Asked Scott.
"Okay, what is your brilliant idea?" Asked Stiles.
"We name our sons after our parents names!" Exclaimed Scott.
Stiles frowned.
"What?"
"So for an example Stiles, this little one," Scott picks up one of his sons "We can name him Noah Claude. After your parents Stiles. See? Noah is smiling! He likes the name." Scott cheers.
"I know mom would like this, her grandson being named after her." Agreed Stiles.
"And this one." Scott lays down Noah, to pick up his other son "And this one..we can call him Mel Rafael. Ooh Mel really likes his name. Look at him cooing!" Exclaimed Scott.
Stiles smiles.
"Noah Claude. What would their last name be? I want them both to have the same last name." Declared Stiles.
"As so I Stiles. So, Stiles, how about us getting married? Immediately?"
Scott pulled out a ring "This was moms." He says.
Stiles gasped "That is.. I love you Scott."
"So you are saying.."
"Yes! Yes! I am saying yes!"
Scott's eyes filled quickly with tears "You have made me so happy."
Scott approaches Stiles, who scoots over for him "Get in."
Scott slides into bed with Stiles kissing his left cheek.
"When are we getting married Scott?" Asked Stiles.
"Today. I called the pack to come help us today." Scott answered.
"You were that sure I was going to say yes?"
"Absolutely."
Stiles blushes feverishly "Like it was even a question. I always knew you and I would be together, but not married with babies this early in our relationship Scott."
"Well, this is happening. And I am right next to you, forever."
"Hey! It is us, your pack!" Liam announced.
Scott and Stiles chuckled "Hi, guys."
"Congratulations Stiles! On both! Having your two boys, and getting engaged, and getting married!" Cheered Lydia.
"Thanks Lydia. This is..I cannot believe this is all happening. Today is the best day."
"Knock knock! I hear that I have two grandsons here?" Melissa peeked here head through the door.
"Hi, mom, yes, you do. Come meet your grandsons!" Smiled Scott.
Melissa walks in, walking to Stiles "Welcome to the McCall family. Properly." She kisses his cheek.
"Your mom even knew!" Questioned Stiles.
"Of course she did. How do you think I got your ring?"
Stiles holds up his hand "You do not mind Melissa?" Melissa looks at the ring on Stiles finger "I am happy to give you my wedding ring Stiles. Now where are my grandsons? Have you named them yet?"
Melissa walked over to the bassinet where the two boys wrapped in blue blankets were wiggling around, "They are precious. Looks like you Scott. Hi, boys. I am your grams. You both are precious." Melissa ran her fingers across each of their foreheads.
"The one on the right, Mel Rafael. And his brother to the left, Noah Cluade." Scott announced.
"Why our names boys?" Whispered Melissa.
"We both love you. We wanted to show you how much we love you. Do you not want us to? We can change their names mom." Panicked Scott.
"Absolutely not. I like their names. Has Noah met them?"
"Not yet, hi everyone." Noah greeted.
"Hi, dad!" Chirped Stiles.
Noah walks in close to Stiles "I am so happy for you son, and you Scott. Today we all rejoice! Now, how about me meeting my two grandsons?"
"That is if Melissa released those two babies." Joked Stiles.
"Hey, you be quiet! I can share. John."
John walks to Melissa.
He looks down at his grandsons.
"Their names?"
"Melissa has Mel Rafael. But the other one, Noah Cluade."
Noah sniffled "Our names. Your mom would be crying right about now."
"Just like you are right now?" Teased Melissa.
Noah wipes his eyes "Exactly like right now." Noah laughs. Melissa rubs his back "Looks like our kids are no longer kids." She whispers. Noah shakes his head "Looks that way Melissa. And now they are getting married." "About damn time too!" Exploded Melissa. Noah laughed "I agree."
"What are you two talking about over there?" Questioned Stiles.
"Nothing. Grandparent talk. Stop being nosey." Melissa says.
"It is our jobs as your sons to be nosey in your lives, just as you were with us as we were young once." Stiles reminded.
"You two are still young Stiles."
"Young, getting married with two babies. We will be young forever, huh Scott?"
"With you by my side I will."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make so requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍