🔘Chapter 5: Serving Hands In The Pool House

Comenzar desde el principio

"Good because no offense but, she creep a nigga out. No one's that happy" I breathed before taking the candy out his hand.

"I was eating that. Anyway I know it's weird but, I rather have her unusually happy. The alternative is worse....trust me" Leo whispered keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. When her and my dad divorced she went through some depression. It took her awhile to get back to a good place" he sighed.

"I know what you mean. My mom was like that when we lost my dad. Kinda broken. Though she tried to hide it because of my sister but, I saw straight through that shit. Even nowadays she'll have her moments where she looks at old picture and stuff, crying" I mumbled.

"Last night I didn't mean to pissed you off by asking about him. I understand if it's a touchy subject. I hate talking about my dad and he's a ass. You seemed to care for yours so, I imagine it's worse" Leo spoke.

"You cool. One time when I was like five, I remember him waking me up, it was early as hell. He dragged me downstairs to the kitchen and we cooked breakfast for my mom. She was surprised but, then I remembered her cussing him out for making a mess in her kitchen. Though she couldn't hide her smile for long" I told him finding myself grinning at the memory.

"He sounded great" he commented and I just nodded in response.

"I'm bored as hell in this house. How bout you show me what you country people do for fun?" I questioned getting up. I really wanted to change the subject off my dad. I hated bringing him up because it just reminded me that he was gone.

"I'm not country and if you want to leave you may want to change. It's hot outside" Leo said getting up.

"Cool and there better be some baddies wherever your taking me" I hummed heading back for the steps.

"Okay" he laughed.

"I'm ain't playing nigga. I don't smash ugly chick's unless I'm drunk or high off my ass" I sighed going upstairs.

⏩⏩

"What's this?" I asked hopping out his truck.

"This is the pool house. All the younger people hang out here while the more older ones go up to the country club. If you looking for a girl, I'm sure you'll find one here" he answered.

"You better not be playing with me" I huffed.

"I'm not. Come on" he called going up to the door.

Fixing my chain I followed him inside. It seemed like a nice place with people chilling all around the tables. From the jump I spotted a couple fine ass girls. They seemed to have noticed me too by the way they were checking me out. I felt like the last Hershey bar in the store.

"Hey, I'm gonna talk to one of my friends. You good?" Leo asked.

I almost didn't here him as my eyes passed over this beautiful girl. She was held up against the wall alone with a drink in her hand, just waiting for me.

 She was held up against the wall alone with a drink in her hand, just waiting for me

"Yeah. I'm bout go handle some business real quick. Excuse me" I whispered.

"Be careful" he chuckled.

"Shit. Go tell her ass that" I replied before walking away. Halfway towards her I seemed to gain her attention so, I smoothly slid up beside her.

"What's up?" I spoke licking my lips as I took in her body.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" I questioned.

"What makes you think I'm alone?" she countered.

"All I know is that if you was mine there would be no way in hell I'd leave you by yourself. Not for one second" I said.

"She isn't alone" a voice growled from over my shoulder. Smirking I turned around and when I saw who had spoke I almost cracked the fuck up. This white boy rocking a Polo and tan shorts was glaring at me.

"Ooh my bad. This you?" I asked.

"Yeah so, you can leave" he snapped.

"I have a hard time believing in this shit. Ain't no way in hell you handling all of that" I laughed making his face turn red by how angry he was.

He raised his hand to sucker punch me but, I quickly popped his ass. I grew up in the hood and that means ain't no nigga gonna catch me slipping. His preppy ass hit the floor and then two others came out of the crowd. One tackled me to the ground so, I started busting up his head until he let me go.

"Fuck!!" I heard someone yell and then a crash.

Pushing this big ass boy off me, I stood up and starting stomping his ribs. I was getting in his shit good until I felt somebody grab my arm. I went to swing but, stopped when I saw it was Leo. His hair was all over the place and he had a forming bruise on his chin.

"We've got to get out of here" he said pulling me toward the door.

"Pussy ass bitches!!" I spat as we got in his truck.

"You good?" he asked as we drove down the road.

"Yeah. Thanks for having my back" I breathed wiping the blood off my neck.

"Anytime" he replied flashing me a smile.

I copied the action. This boy has only known me for a couple days and he helped me. Even though this trip was bullshit I was glad at least he was here. Kinda made it bearable.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Okay, I know so late with the updates. I just have a lot of things on my plate. I was going to get this up yesterday but, it was my birthday. Anyway Leo helped out Jaysean. Their relationship I hope is building at a good pace. I don't want to move things so, fast. Next Leo gets laid and a little horniness.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙