Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 15

Zacznij od początku

Ugh, he's the only reason I put up with Tess. I hate her and always will and I'm slowly starting to hate Nic too. I will have Rick no matter what.

~~~ Out of her head ~~~

A knock on the front door wrenched me from my thoughts. I was halfway down the stairs when Trey when I noticed Trey in the kitchen.

"I didn't know people were coming over." He said, still making his snack.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Nic and Tess are coming over." I yelled over my shoulder, as I reached the door.

"Oh shit!" He said, quickly followed by the sound of pounding feet upstairs. He probably went upstairs to put on a shirt, I thought.

I put on a fake smile and opened the door to see Nic getting out of her car and Tess leaning against the door frame.

"Hey!" I said, leading them to my room.

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V. *~*~*

Nat's room reminded me of a 6 year old girls room. It was white, pink, purple-pink and purple. Her walls were stripped in the 4 colors and her bed sheets were dotted with them. She had a canopy hanging from her ceiling and a fuzzy pink rug on her floor. There were crowns or the word 'Princess' on almost everything, even her walls.

I walked in and sat in a big furry pink bean-bag, and got comfortable, while Tess straddled the purple desk chair and Nat laid on her bed.

"So tell us everything!" Tess said excitedly.

"I don't know where to start."

"How about you start with Janey."

"Oh it's pretty simple. Dad went off to Japan for 3 weeks and came back with 2 extra." I said, trying not to feel hurt that he hadn't wanted me at his wedding.

"Nope, I want details."

"Well, Rachel was staying at the same hotel, they met at the bar and it was love at first sight. So he stayed an extra week and married her."

"Wow, what about Janey? What's she like?" Nat asked, finally talking to me again.

"She's a total whore. Before I had even said 3 words to her she hated me. She goes to the same school as your brother, Tess. He's one of her 'friends'." I said putting air quotes around 'friends'.

Before any of us could say more, there was a knock on the door. We walked downstairs to see who it was, but Trey was already opening the door. Trey's shoulders were in the way, so I couldn't see who it was.

"Hey Trey!" The person said. The voice sounded oddly familiar, but I couldn't quite tell who it was.

"Rick?" Trey asked. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing much, we just thought we hadn't talked to you in a while, and we had nothing better to do, so we came over."

"Well come on in." Trey said, stepping back from the door. Tess, Nat and I were still frozen on the stairs, so they saw us as soon as they walked in.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here." He said innocently.

"I opened my mouth to say something, but Tess beat me to the punch.

"Like hell. I told you I was coming here after school." Tess spat the words at him.

"Tess, am I not allowed to visit while you're in the house?"

"No you're not, but this isn't our house, so I have no say."

"Well, since we're all here why don't we hang out together?" Spencer suggested, trying to diffuse some of the tension.

"Sure, why don't you call some of your friends too?" I said looking a Trey.

"K." He said flipping out his phone.

"Oh and tell them to bring their trunks. We're going swimming." I said as he went past us upstairs. I turned back to Rick and his posse.

"You guys go upstairs and borrow some of Trey's trunks." I ordered. "Meet us down stairs in 10 minutes."

I turned and walked back up the steps, Nat and Tess following close behind me.

"Why are you letting this happen?" Tess asked as soon as the door to Nat's room closed.

"Cause, it's only fair and we can tease them if we go to the pool." I said, deviously.

"What do you mean?" Nat asked, getting excited.

"You'll see. Tess do you have a swimsuit with you?" I smiled when she nodded. "Cool, can I see it?"

She pulled out a small flesh colored bikini. I nodded my approval before turning to Nat. "Can I borrow one of your swimsuits?"

Nat nodded. "Of course, what type do you want?"

"Find 2 of your most reveling bikinis." She went to her closet and pulled out a small black bikini and a small white bikini. They were exactly the same, except for the color. "Good, let's get changed, then I'll tell you guys the plan."

We all changed together, we were all girls, so it didn't really matter. I chose the black bikini. When we were finished, we all looked totally hot.

"Ok so the plan is to tease them. If they want to tag along, they need to suffer the consciences. Do you catch my drift?"

"Yep! This is gonna be fun!" Nat and Tess said at the same time. We threw back on our other clothes, and Nat let me borrow a towel. We walked downstairs to see all the guys clad in shirts and swim trunks.

I noticed Daniel, Malcolm, Zachary, Josh, Jake and Tyler were also there. The familiar tingle started when I looked at Tyler.

"So are you guys ready to go?" I asked, starting towards the door.

They all jumped off the couches and followed Nat, Tess and I.

"So where's the pool Nat?"

"Make a right here, and you'll see it." I turned right and was shocked by how nice the pool. It was humongous with a nice little waterfall.

"Wow."

*~*~* Josh's P.O.V. *~*~*

I watched Nic's face as she took in the pool. A delighted grin spreading over her face.

"Wow." She said, in her musical voice. I glanced around and saw every other guy was looking at her too. My hands clenched into fist. "Come on you guys. I want to get in the water. Tess you brought the sunscreen right?"

"Yup!" Tess said, walking towards the pool. Nat swiped her key card, and the gate to the pool opened. There was no one in the pool, so we had it all to ourselves.

The girls walked over to the beach chairs and put their towels down. I couldn't take my eyes of Nic slowly pulled her shirt over her head.

All I could think was wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u liked it.

I have a question. should the story go supernatural?

anyways pls vote and comment!! i really need votes!!

= D