Chapter 18

Narrator's POV

Camila was sent fast in the hospital as her parents followed the ambulnace to the nearest hospital. Lauren and the rest of the people in the house rushed to the hospital once Lauren received the call. Camila was rushed in the emergecy room and her parents was stopped from following. "Camz" Lauren screamed as she turned around witnessing Camila being rushed in the emergency room. "Lauren? My dear.. She's fine.. She was just exhausted and she was beaten while being held as a hostage. Don't worry honey... She is strong.. I know it." Alejandro reassured Lauren as he wrapped his arms around his wife.

Sinu was a little bit shaken at the fact that her daughter was almost starved to death, get beaten every minute possible, almost died of dehydration and ofcourse locked in as a prisoner. As she listned on Rhojan's story she can't help herself but to slap the guy. She was furious that someone dared to lay a fist on her beautiful angel. Ever since she was born, Sinu never let a speck of dust hurt Camila, but all the sudden this guy beat her. She soon apologized as she heard that he was threatened so he don't have a choice but to do what he was told.

Lauren paces back and forth infront of everybody as she waited for a doctor or a nurse to come out of that damn room and tell her that her Camz is safe. She missed her Camz and she was worried.. "Anyone here for Camila CAbello?" A doctor asked. Lauren immidiately turned around and made her way towards him. "Oh not to be rude or anything but  it's pronounced as CamEEla." She corrected the doctor. The doctor only chuckled at her but apologizes and corrected himself. "CamEEla is now resting at her room. We stitched one of her eyebrow as it is cut open because of a forceful punch. She also broke one of her rib but it will heal soon once you let her take a bed rest. Don't make her move too much for that will only cause her to break it even more. Her face is also badly bruised and oh that reminds me that her nose is also broken." The doctor smiled at them.

"i will lead you guys to her room." He said. once they reached the door. Lauren did not hesitate to burst into Camila's room. She wiped her tears as she see her badly bruised girlfriend. She made her way towards the bed and looked at Camila admiringly. "How can a badly bruised face like you still able to look cute?" She mumbles to herself. She let the pad of her thumbs carress Camila's cheek soothingly.

Dinah made her way beside Lauren as she intakes a sharp breath. "It's alright Lauren." She said as she rubs soothing circle on Lauren's back. Lauren looked at her with a reassuring smile sending Dinah a message that she will be strong for Camila and for the rest of the gang. Dinah knew her Chancho will survive. She knows it. Camila has gone through alot of things and this makes Dinah look at her bestfriend with proud.

Cece soon takes her place beside Dinah as she intertwines her fingers with her girlfriend. Dinah kissed the back of Cece's hand to make sure that everything is fine now. "I still cannot get over the fact that someone broke her cute nose." Cece said with a frustrated sigh. Lauren chuckled as she let the tip of her point finger travel along Camila's nosebridge. That tickled Camila's nose and caused it to scrunch it up cutely. "That was cute." Ally exclaimed. They all giggled. Camila's parents watch over the girls as they talk among themsleves on how relieved they are that their Camila is back.

"Our daughter is lucky to be surrounded with these kind of people." Sinu sighed happily. Alejandro chuckled as he pull her wife closer to his side. "I'm just glad they were there when we aren't. Atleast someone was there to remind her she is loved, she is valued. They were there to remind her the way we are supposed  to." Alejandro said. Sinu nodded her head as she want to ask her husband something. "C'mon ask away.. I know you when you are curious about something." Alejandro said teasingly. Sinu giggled. "Well why don't we take a month off? You know to catch up on our daughter's life? Get to know her better? Get to know her girlfriend better! I also want to know how they got together." Sinu exclaimed. Alejandro only chuckled but nodded his head.

Robert is only staying at Cabello's because he owe his life to them, and he don' have anything else.... He don't have a fimly anymore... His wife left him for someone better.. He was well educated by the Cabello's too.. Of course well educated in the business field.. He was sitting outisde Camila's room, thinking over his life. Alejandro soon found him. "Hello there Robert." Alejarndro greeted as he sat beside him. "Hey Alejandro. How's Camila?" Robert asked. "She's fine... Badly bruised with broken rib and nose." Alejandro informed. Robert chuckled. "She's been through worse.. So she's fine." Robert said. Alejandro looked at him cinfusedly but he never hinted that he envy Robert.. He envy him because he seemed to know her daughter more he should know her. "He was there when you are supposed to be." Alejandro reminded himself.

"Well I'm here to ask you if you are able to cover up for me while i take a month or two leave to catch up on my daughter." Alejandro informed. Robert's eyes gone wide as he looked at Alejandro with bewilderment. "Are you sure sir? I mean I never had any experience to handle a very hectic and famous indutry like your company." He said. Alejandro patted his back. "I'm sure you can do it. Remember that one day when i missed a month because i was diagnosed with Malarya? That onth was very busy and hectic yet you managed to make my company still on top. Never missed any meetings, you got all the clients to signed up. You were good. That's why I'm confident to let you handle it." Alejandro said. Robert nodded his head "Then i am willing to take it sir! I will not disappiont you!" He said.

Alejandro knew Camila wouldn't like to take the company in her hands... So now he knows who to give it to, when he decided to retire. Robert is a very loyal and young man. He will carry the company to it's finest and Alejandro is curious about one thing though so he came back and sat beside Robert once again. "I ought to forgot something i was really curious to ask you." Alejandro said. Robert nodded his head letting Alejandro to continue. "Since you are just 23. I am willing for you to take my place and company once i retired.. so what i want you to do is that... You can change the company's name into yours if you would like that." He said. "Wait you are giving me the company? " Robert said. "Yes and please dont be shocked since we both know Camila won't take it and you are the only one i trusted so much. So please don't refuse." Alejandro said sternly that caused Robert to keep his mouth shut. But then Robert thought of something else.

"Sir... I know this might be awkward to ask but can you adopt me instead? I am willing to take the company but i want name to stay and i also want to carry the  name Cabello not just the company but with me.. forever." He said. Alejandro looked at him with complete awe. Ever since he was twelve years old... He is living with them but ofcourse with her mom but then her mom soon passed away and Alejandro and Sinu has became his legal guardian but then Robert don't want to be treated as a Cabello in the house so what he did is went to school but only for highschool he don't want to leave the Cabello's anyway becasue they helped him alot. But then Alejandro found the needed to teach him get into the business field.

"i always wanted a son.... Welcome to the Cabello. Robert." Alejandro said as he let Robert stand up and gave him a bro hug. He then came in and introduced him to everyone as his new son.. Everyone was thrilled. "I always want a big brother!" Camila squealed and everyone was scared as they all looked at her because what they know is that she wa resting.

Camila tried to sit up but then hisses because of the massive pain form her ribs. "Camz let me help you up." Lauren offered. Camila stopped her by holding her arm. Lauren looked hurt "Camila please?" Lauren begged. "Ok so your girlfriend won't get a kiss after she is badly bruised and held as hostage?" Camila asked sarcastically. Lauren chuckled as she leaned in to Camila. Camila pulled her and smashed their lips together and locked it into a longing makeout. Everyone looked at each other as they slowly tiptoed out their way of Camila's room, to leave the both of them for now. Alejandro, Robert, and Sinu laughed because of how Camila did not care while Lauren was shy.

A/N

Hey guys! I know there is not much Camren that happened in the last two chapters and this chapter was mostly Robert's because he will soon have a big part in Camren's lives. But comment what you guys think!! :*