Chapter 4

Camila's POV

'Why is Lauren Jauregui in my house?' I asked myself. Well if you actually want an answer why don't you ask her yourself? Smart! Why didn't you think of that? "Soooo???? Why is Jauregui here?" I asked. "Hey Mila, she got a name for a reason." My mom said "And she's joining us for dinner tonight." I nodded my head slowly and asked "Why?" "Well why don't we just go eat dinner and I'll explain it to you there?" my mom asked me. I limped my way towards the couch and flopped down. "I can't walk all the way there, sorry but putting more pressure on it will hurt my ankle more." I said "If you don't mind me asking Chancho, why are you limping?" Asked Dinah. "Wait let me just call Mary" Cece said, but my mom stopped her and said "Just get me a bandage so that I can wrap it around Mila's foot." Cece nodded and headed towards the first aid kit that is on the wall. She handed it to my mom and mom wrapped it around my foot tightly but careful not to put too much pressure on it. "What happened?" my mom asked obviously concerned. I can't say that I got into a fight with 4 large man trying to save Gorge, so I lied "Well when I exited the store there are kids running and they didn't see me walk out and bump into me I lost my balance because there was a step and I twisted my foot." They all nodded and Ally asked "Where were you anyways?" I then lied again "I had a friend outside the school and she is going away today so I said bye and we hanged out until she go leave." "Then how comes we didn't see her or meet her yet?" Asked Ally "Well she isn't really a social person. Why don't we eat I'm starving?" I said. They all nodded but they let me sit on the couch and Robert put a longer table in front of the couch and they all entered with the food. "Aww you guys are too nice. I could've walk if you guys just give me support." I said. "Well you gotta rest your ankle because the basketball tryouts are next week." Said Jeanette. Basketball tryouts? Since when? "What when did they announce this?" I asked them. "Today, didn't you hear?" Dinah asked. "Well she's been lost for awhile so i guess she didn't" Ally said. I nodded my head and stuffed my face with food so did they. We ate in silence for 5 minutes and I asked Lauren. "So Jauregui? When do you want to start?" I asked. "Well your mom told me that probably tomorrow." I nodded and i remembered that i invited her and her friends to have a sleepover this saturday. "Oh yeah about Friday night and Saturday morning did you ask your friends if they are coming" I asked Lauren. She shook her head no and said "I haven't asked them yet." I  nodded my head. Ally and Selena immidiately looked up and asked "What about Friday night and Saturday morning?" I chuckled well I invited them because for Ally and Sel i know they both like Lovato and Hamilton. "Well I invited them to have a sleepover here in my place Friday night and hang out Saturday morning." They both nodded their heads and continued eating. We talked about school and some other sports, until we finished eating. Being the girl I am i asked Jauregui if she want me to drive her home "Jauregui do you want to drive you home? It's late anyways and its not safe." My mom butt in and said "You should stop with that habit of yours sweety. You should call them by their first name." I nodded my head and chuckled "So Lauren do you want me to? Oh wait you know what I'll drive you! C'mon" She shakes her head know and said "Your foot" and I realized that i twisted my foot and it hurts to put pressure on it. I sighed and nodded my head I called Robert "Hey Robert do you mind driving Lauren home?" I asked him "Not at all." He said and smiled and threw him my car keys "Be careful with my baby." I said and he raised his eyebrows and smirked "Which one?" He asked. I gave him a weird look and realized what he means I shaked my head and i pointed at him and said good one. He chuckled and said "I will" Lauren stood up and about to walk when I grab her wrist and said "So you won't gave us all a hug?" She blushed and was about to bent down to hug me but i said "Help me up." So she did. I am now standing on one foot and I hugged her, she then hug everybody and left with Robert. "See you tomorrow Lauren" We all said in unison. 

Lauren's POV

Robert drop me off and I thanked him. I walked in the house and I saw my family watching t.v. I closed the door and greeted them "I'm home" I said. They all turned around and walked up to me and hugged me. "So how was the dinner?" my mom asked. "It was good, they are funny and they drive me home." I said. "Oh yeah that's good but why did they invite you in the first place?" My dad asked. "Well you guys don't have to worry about paying my collage!" I squealed. My parents jaw drop. "Wait what how did this happen?" My dad asked. "Well Mrs. Cabello asked me to tutor her daughter and I asked her what I'm going to get and she told me that she will give me a full scholarship on what university or collage I want to go and what degree I want." I explained. "What if you quit?" My dad asked. "Mrs. Cabello said that whatever happened even though I quit i have the full scholarship." I said. "That's great Lauren. Good job." I hugged them once again and I made my way to my room. I checked my phone since I haven't checked it ever since after school. I received messages from Demi, Mani, and Zayn.