Chapter 13

Camila's POV

Everything is prepared for my date.. We're just waiting for the time so that I can pick up Lauren.. Oh wait I mean... Jeanette and Arianna would be picking her up while I wait for them at the beach. I'm currently in the balcony right now, looking over the beautiful sunset. I was leaning on the railing while someone knocked on the door. I looked over to see who it was and I found Arianna standing there. "May I join you?" She asked. I nodded my head and she also leaned in beside me. "I told you." She said giggling a little bit. I looked at her weird and she smiled at me. "Remember when I told you, someone will change your cold, stoned lonely heart." She said while tapping my shoulders lightly. I chuckled and looked at her. "Well... I did not expect it either.." I explained. It's true I never expected this will ever happen. That I someone will eventually change me.. Before, I thought I was a hopeless soul, that wanders around without motivation, without power to get over this loneliness, without love... I mostly did not expect that Lauren will be the one, who's going to help me. I thought it will be someone from our family, or a dream that will make me realize that I should forgive myself. Actually it's not about me forgiving myself, it's just about feeling the love. "You know Mila. You should thank your mom for letting Lauren enter your life." Arianna said. I nodded my head "Yeah! I should!" I said. Arianna checked the time "It's time for your date Camz" She said, mimicking Lolo. I blushed and she cooed. "Well then lets go?" I asked her. We both made our way downstairs and everyone's gathered in the living room. I saw Louis and smirked at him.. He looked away and blushed. "Hey Louis! How was the date?" I asked him. He smiled at me "It was great!" He said and looked around and looked at me once again "I'm guessing that you are talking Lauren on a date tonight?" He asked clasping his hand. I nodded my head. "Everyone settled?" I asked. They all nodded their head but before they can even step out of the living room an idea popped out of my brain. "Wait guys! I know it's the last minute but what if you guys just drop off Lauren at the beach and you guys can go?" I asked them. "Yeah that's cool" They all agreed. I gave them what they are supposed to give Lauren at their stop and after that we all settled in our cars and drive away. I don't know why but I thank them so much for doing this to me. I owe them! What should I do? Probably just go cruising over the summer or the break because you know girls needs their break and Harry or Louis.

Jeannette's POV

This is cliché. I know it is sweet but it's too sweet for me, that I'm going to vomit! I know that it is for Camila's love so I'll do everything! Probably I should do some cliché things for my love too!! "What are you thinking?" Arianna asked. I shake my head to clear my mind. "I'm just thinking how special you are to me." I said. I glanced at her way and she blushed. We now arrived at Lauren's house. "Wait here? Or come with me?" I asked Arianna as I parked the car. "I'll come with you!" She exclaimed. I nodded my head and got out of the car and rushed to Arianna's side to open her side. "Oh such a gentlewoman." She said. I kissed her hand and winked at her. "Only for you, my lady" I said. She blushed once again. I think I can get use to this! It's not really that bad to act cliché.

Arianna's POV

Jeannette held on to my hand, guiding me at Lauren's door. I knocked on her door gently and I heard a running foot step "Cammmmzzz" Lauren exclaimed on the other side before opening the door. Her excitement died once she saw us. "Oh! Wait where's Camila?" Lauren asked. Lauren is wearing a beautiful dress with make up and hair done! Wow this girl came in prepared. Did Mila tell her that they are having a date at the beach? Wait.... she didn't! She wants it as a surprise! "hey Lauren!" I said smiling at her sweetly. "Camila wants us to pick you up to your next stop!" Jeannette exclaimed. Lauren looks so confuse. "Wait what?" She asked. I looked at Jeannette and we just both smiled at each other. "Our mouths are supposed to be sealed/ zip" We said in unison. As we finish our sentence we pretend that we are zipping up our mouths. Lauren sighed and smiled at us brightly "Alright" She exclaimed. I guided her at the car on the back seat and we both settled in. Jeanette started to drive to the next stop as I talked to Lauren "I really thank you for coming to our life. Mostly for saving Camila." I said as I took her hands in between mine caressing her hand with my thumb. "I'm supposed to be the one thanking you guys for coming in my life. But no problem at all" Lauren said squeezing my hand to show that she is also thankful about us. We talked for a while until we arrived at Camila's place where Demi and Selena would be waiting.

Demi's POV

I was waiting for my bestfriend to arrive while I'm cuddle up in the couch with Selena. She's really cuddly! We heard a car engine died so we both untangle ourselves from each other and made our way the door. The three roses are in a jar filled with water so the roses wont wilt. Arianna, Jeannette and Lauren came in. I looked over my bestfriend and my expression was in awe. I took out my Iphone that Selena gave me. 'Hey Lauren! Let me just take a picture of you!" I said. She looked at me quizzically and I just smiled at her. "Sure" She said. I took the picture and showed it to her "I think that's good." She said. "Now we gotta change that outfit!" Selena said. "Wait what?" Lauren asked. I giggled "No questions. Just follow me and Selly at her room" I said as I intertwined my hands with her and drag and took Selena's hands and drag them both upstairs.

Selena's POV

We are now at my room "Selly can you take off Lauren's make up for me please?" Demi asked. I nodded my head and pecked her lips as she pecked mine back. "Wait what? Take off my make up? Demi do you know how long it took me for this make up to be perfect?' Lauren asked. I looked at Lauren and giggled. "It's complicated so all I want you to do is sit down a I take off your make up. Ok?" I asked her. She just followed what I said. "Selly can Lauren borrow sweat shirt and pants from you?" Demi whispered. I nodded my head. I made my way to where I have my make up remover and started taking off Lauren's make up. "All is done" I exclaimed. Lauren nodded. "I think you have to take off your outfit too." Demi said. "Alright" Lauren said. She went to the bathroom and takes what Demi offered her to wear. 'I sent it to everybody!" Demi exclaimed. "Send what to everybody?" I asked her but before she can even answer me, my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw that it was Lauren's photo. I gave Demi a thumbs up and made my way towards her as I pecked her lips. Lauren came out and demi gave her the roses. "No we have to drop you off to your next stop!" Demi exclaimed.

Ally's POV

Normani is holding the teddy bear that Camila gave us. Warning us that we should not squeeze it because it has a message for Lauren. I'm actually tempted to squeeze to know what the message was but before I can even think of doing it. They have arrived. I received the photo that Demi sent us and I'm pretty sure they changed her outfit for the beach.

Normani's POV

I looked at my bestfriend and I smiled at her widely. "Look at you!" I said. She nodded at me and looked around "Your Camz is not here" I said teasingly. She rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah. this is for you" I said offering her the teddy bear. "Geez this is a life-size teddy bear." Lauren exclaimed. "Don't squeeze it yet." I said. "Well the chest part" I explained. She nodded her head. "Now we have to go to  the next stop." Ally exclaimed

Lauren's POV

They let me change into my outfit.. They gave me flowers and teddy bears that dressed exactly like Camz! It also smells like her! also the teddy's eyes looks like Camz! Why are we going to the beach? Is it why they let me change my outfit? Because the date is at the beach? How am I ever so dumb? Wow.... "Lauren this is your stop." Ally said. "Don't forget the teddy bear and the rose" Normani reminded me as I went out of the car holding both of the items with my hands. They left me there struggling as I see a figure coming towards me. as the figure came closer I recognized that it was Camila. "I see your struggling. Let me help you with that."

A/N Sorry that only half of the date was written... I have the date all planned out but I have a twist to work on for the next chapter.. Thank you guys for commenting, voting, and reading this! Thank you for support! :D Trust me guys next chapter the main date will be there.