Chapter 11

Dinah's POV

I know I saw it. It was their the happiness is there. The smile reached her eyes, and you don't know how my faith in humanity is now growing! I need to talk to Mila. I want her to know I saw the smile, I want her to know that I don't want that to disappear. "You saw that right, babe?" Cece asked taking my free hand while the other is on the steering wheel. I nodded my head "Yes, yes I did. You saw it too!" I exclaimed. She nodded her head smiling widely "Yes, yes I did." I know all of us saw that. Whoever or whatever returned that smile. I'll thank them forever actually all the girls will! We now arrived at Camila's place. "That was a trip." Camila said. "So you guys hungry? Thirsty? Want to play games?" She asked us. We all nodded our head "That's a nod for what?" She asked. "For everything" we all said in unison. She smiled and giggled "well rehearsed everyone. You guys go to the basement and I'll help Mare and the others to prepare them." She said. "Wait I'm helping too you guys go ahead." I looked at the girls giving them the 'I need to talk to her' look. They all nodded "Lets go guys" Cece said. Cece lead them to the basement while I followed Camila. "Hey Ana. Can you help Dinah and I to get some foods? We might probably need juice and we need a lot. Wait can you just bring two boxes of coke cans?" She asked Ana politely. "Is that all you need Mila?" Ana asked. Camila smiled at her "Yeah that's all. Thank you" Camila answered. Ana looked shocked for a second but hide it fast. "So Camila?" I asked her. She hummed in response "Can we talk? I mean not here somewhere else? Probably on the roof?" I asked her. She looked at me questioningly. "Cheechee is everything alright? But sure we can go there. after we got all the food and I'll just ask Mary and Robert to bring this down. We finished getting all the food and Mary and Robert got them and brought it downstairs even them was really surprised with Camila's smile. We settled ourselves on the roof. Camila got two sticks and handed me one. We both light  ours "So cheechee?" She asked looking at me with full concern. "Don't worry Chancho it's not a bad thing." I said reassuring her. She sighed "Phew I thought somethings wrong. So what do you need to talk about." She asked. I sighed alright here goes nothing "Well we all noticed this morning. Your smile is wonderful." I told her. She looked at me with lighten eyes. "Well all thanks to Lolo" She said. "Wait. Lolo? Who's that?" I asked. She giggled. "It's Lauren." She said. I chocked on the smoke I was inhaling. Camila laughed and patted my back. "Cheechee you ok?" She asked. I nodded my head still coughing a little bit. "You didn't tell me." I told her pretending I'm hurt. "I just actually found out the other day too. I don't know how she did it but she did it. She made me smile with real happiness." She said blushing. "Aaawww. Look at my Chancho blushing." I exclaimed. She blushed even harder and I laughed. "So Lauren huh? Is that why you stayed? And the way your eyes look so concern yesterday?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Aaawwww Look at you all worried and now. It just feel so amazing. You're coming back." I said smiling widely and proudly at her. "I hope it'll stay for good." She said. I nodded my head and we finished the stick. We went back inside and used mouthwash and perfume so that they don't smell us. We made our way to the basement and everyone is having fun.

Camila's POV

Dinah talked to me about how happy she and the girls was. I'm happy that they're happy because I'm happy. Wait I said happy a lot in that sentence but anyways. I'm planning a date for Lolo today while they are all dancing singing and playing video games. I'm here watching them well mostly Lolo. So I'm planning on bringing her to the beach have a picnic and watch the stars at night. Yup the date will be happening tonight. I was probably thinking hard that I didn't notice Lauren walking towards. "Hey there Camz. What's going on in your head? You look like you're thinking deeply." She said while sitting on my lap and poking my nose. I scrunched up my nose and she giggled. "Nothing. I'm just thinking how life would've been easier if you came in it a long time ago. I wish I met you earlier but I really am happy that I met you" I said and pecked her lips softly. "I'm taking you somewhere tonight" I said. She blushed and her eyes widen. "Really where?" she asked. "It'll be a surprise." I said. I hugged her from behind since she's sitting on my lap and I put my chin on her shoulder. "Mila we want to watch a movie." Ally said. I nodded my head. "Bring all the food and let's go to the theater room" I replied. We all walk to the theatre room and placed a movie. We went to seat and watched the movie. Well Lauren and I really didn't watch since we made out and talk about life. The movie ended and it's time for Lauren, Chris and Taylor to leave. "I'll go drive them home guys" They all nodded their head and hugged them. Lauren sat on the passenger seat while the two sat on the back. "That was really fun! Thank you Camila" Taylor said. "Anytime you guys want to hangout with us you guys are always welcome" I replied. We arrived at their house and walk them to their door. Taylor and Chris gave me a hug and said bye. "Bye guys see you soon" I said waving. Lauren and I is now left alone. "So I'll pick you up at 9:00?" I asked. She nodded her head wrapped her arms around my neck. I then wrap mines around her waist, pulling her close to me leaving no space between us. We both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. We gave each other one last peck on the lips. "Goodnight Camz." She said. "Goodnight Lolo" I replied back nuzzling my nose against hers. She scrunched up her nose and I chuckle. We both let go and she walked in her house. I walk to my car smiling to myself thinking how lucky I am to meet Lauren Styles Jauregui.