Chapter 7

Camila's POV

Last night was fun!! Well after I talked to Dinah. We danced, sing and play games, everyone tried their best to cheer up. They actually don't need to try they are awesome like that. Just like people say 'Your friends are your chosen family' That's true actually. I think I've been laying on my bed for too long because someone cleared their throat. I looked up and I saw Lauren with her hands cross over her chest. Again I am having that feeling that you think the world stops. But that was interrupted when she talked "Camila why are you still laying down their? C'mon! If you take a shower we will be late! You showered last night so just get dress!" I stretched my body and I walk in my closet. I look over my shoulder and I see Lauren still standing there "Uuummm. Lauren I'm going to ummm change" I said. She shakes her head and face palmed herself. She then turned around and left my room she also made sure to lock the door. I finished doing all my routine. I went downstairs and I find them halfway to finishing their breakfast. "Woah you guys eat so fast." I said while shaking my head and making my way on my seat. "You are just late to come Mila." Ally said "By the way when is Louisa gonna come?'" She asked. "Mom said he'll be here after school because he's flight was canceled." I explained. I looked around the dining room and all the chair is taken except for four. We all look so happy. Feeding each other. Teasing. Laughing at someone's jokes. I was probably admiring the happiness for a long time when someone nudge my arm. I looked at my right and my eyes met a beautiful green one. "Aren't you gonna eat?" She asked. "Oh yeah I will. I was just admiring the happiness in here. Don't you agree?" I asked her intertwining my fingers together and placing it under my chin. She nodded her head. "Say Aaahhh" Lauren said while nudging my arm. I looked at her confused and I saw that she is holding a fork with bacon on it. I opened my mouth and she stuff all the bacon in my mouth. I was chewing it and she said "Oh my gosh! You look like a little squirrel, You look so cute." She squealed. I scrunched up my nose and swallowed the bacon. I stick my tongue out. I got pancakes and stuff it in her mouth. Her mouth was so full and she looks like squirrel. I laughed "You look like a squirrel too. You look so cute." She blushed and looked away. I smirked before I can tease her even more Mary came in and said "Munchkins it's time to go to school. Your bags are already on the couch so just get it when you go out." We all nodded our head and thanked her. We took our bags and walked out of the house.

Lauren's POV

Yesterday was very tiring but fun. I didn't know that Normani, Demi and I will be in this position. This was just our dreams before. We dreamed that at least they just look at our way and smile or just wave. Now Demi is with Selena while Normani is with Ally. I know that you all know that I like Camila. I really don't care about being in a relationship with her yet. As long as we got to be friends and talk and hang out together. We are now here in Camila's car. "Can you turn on the radio please Lauren" Camila asked politely. I turned it on and asked "What station do you like?" She shakes her head said "This is fine" Paramore started playing and we both look at each other and we sing along with the radio. We are now here at the school and Camila parked her car. She quickly opened hers and went over to the side to open mine. She got her bag and she handed her mine but she was still holding my binder. I cleared my throat and said "Uuummm Camila you are still holding my binder." She looked at her hand that is holding my binder and said "Let me hold it" I just nodded my head. Before I can even turn my head someone covered my eyes. Uuugghhh my glasses will be filled with finger prints again. "Stop covering my eyes" I said a little bit annoyed. "Sorry" I turned around and I found Zayn "Oh hi boy best friend" I said as I hugged him. "Hello there Girl best friend" He said hugging me back. We hugged for solid 2 minutes because he won't let go. When I turned around I saw Camila with a blank expression and it looks so scary. "Camila are you ok?" I asked. Before she can even answer Zayn said "Can I hold Lauren's binder?" Camila just slammed the binder to Zayn's chest which cuased him to stumble back and the edge of my binder hit his foot. Zayn shook his foot and picked up my binder. I looked at Camila but she yanked open the door and stormed off. "If you will ask me if I'm alright yes I am." Zayn said. I just nodded my head. Zayn gave my binder back to me and everyone said hi except for Camila. She even switched seat Cece. Is she mad at me or something? What did I do wrong?  What is going inside of your head Camila Cabello?