Chapter 12

Camila's POV

After I drop them off. I went straight to the kitchen to tell everyone about my plan. Since they are all there preparing for dinner. "Guys I need your help." I said frantically. "Woah Mila. Calm down. We're here." ally said. "Ok so I'm planning on taking Lauren on a date." I said and scanned their faces and I noticed that Louis is not here and I just remembered that Harry is also not in the car when I dropped them off. "Wait guys. Where's Louis?" I asked. They looked at me with the smirk face on. "Went on a date with the green eye kid." Jeannette said. Oh Jeannette never changed at all. Still calling everybody 'kid', that's probably the reason why she's one of my bestfriends because the first time I met her I was really amused on how she acts towards people. "Oh yeah Camila you need our help?" Ally asked. I nodded my head "I need you guys to help me set up a date for Lauren and I" I said frantically. "Chancho! This might be the first time your so franky about taking a girl on a date." Dinah said chuckling at the end of her sentence. I shake my head "I know that you guys know why." I said scanning their faces. They all nodded their heads as if they understand.... Well they do understand! "We know Camila! You also saved Lauren, like how she saved you!" Demi said giving me a bright smile. "Yeah thank you for that actually!" Normani said. "By the way, where would this date happen?" Cece asked. "At the beach" I answered. They all nodded their heads. "Oh I have a great plan!" I said. They all looked at me expectedly "And I need you guys to just help me set it up!" I exclaimed. "Alright! Alright! Bring it on" Selena said. I sat down and I started explaining. "So Jeannette and Arianna you guys would be the one who picks her up from her house." I said pointing at the two lovers. They both nodded their head "Got it" Jeannette said. "So do we just pick her up? Do we say anything?" Arianna asked. I nodded my head "yeah just pick her up and drop her off here. You guys can just entertain her or something just don't give her anything on what's going on. OK?" I explained. They both nodded their head and listened. "Alright! So Selena and Demi you guys will give her three roses and drop her off at the park." I said. They both nodded their heads and no more questions. "Ally and Normani you guys will be waiting for her at the park and you guys will give her this big teddy bear which I will give you guys later." I said. "Alright cous!" Ally exclaimed enthusiastically. "Wow I see chancho!" Dinah said, acting as if she's hurt. "Cheechee don't worry you and Cece will be waiting at the beach with me. Well all of you guys! You guys will be singing... I know it's cliché but yeah." I said shyly. They all aaww which made me blush and that causes them to squeal even more. "Alright guys stop with the squealing! I'll go to the mall to buy what I needed." I said. They all nodded their head. I walked out and hopped on my bike but before I can even start the engine my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and I'm confused on why Gorge is calling. "Hey, Gorge!" I said greeting him "Camila! Where are you right now?" He asked frantically. "I'm here in front of my house, Is everything alright?" I asked concerned. He let out a satisfied sigh "Nothing just want to check on you." He said. "Alrigght?" I said but it came out like an unsure question. "Well I gotta go Camila, have some work to do! Stay safe! Bye! Love you!" He said. "Love you too Gorge!" I said. With that we both hang up. I started my engine and put my helmet on. I parked my bike in a free space and entered the mall. I went to a store where you can build your own teddy bear. I went in and I spotted this huge teddy bear so I took it. I filled it in with fluffy cottons, right when its done I went over to where you can dress your dolls.. I dressed it just like how I dress and I went over to where you can record whatever you want. So I told them I wanted to record a song and a long message. So they let me in this studio gave me head phones so I can hear myself or hear them since they are in the other side of the glass mirror. "Oh yeah guys can you give me a guitar?" I asked them because I know for sure they have one. A guy handed it to me and I started singing.

"Your beautiful eyes, stare right into my eyes,

and sometimes I think of you late at night I don't know why

I wanna be somewhere where you are I wanna be where....

You're here, you're eyes are lookin into mine, so baby make me fly

My heart has never felt this way before, I'm lookin though your...

I'm lookin though your eyes

I wake up, I'm alive. In only a little while I cry

Cause you're my lullaby. So baby come hold me tight

Cause I, I. I wanna be everything you need

I wanna be where....

You're here, you're eyes are looking into mine

So baby make me fly.....

I finished the song and gave them thumbs up. They gave me a thumbs up too "So go for the message now" They said through the mike. I nodded my head, closed my eyes and think of my Lolo.

Hey Lolo! When you came into my life, you've changed me... For the better.. And for good. I don't even know why I didn't noticed you all along. I don't know how I haven't noticed your beautiful green eyes that mesmerized me everytime I looked into them.. I don't know how I haven't noticed your bright smile that enlightens my dark world. You are an angel that God has given me.. I don't even know what I did to deserve a beautiful and amazing Lauren Styles Jauregui. But I promise you.. That everytime you want me to sing you to sleep, I wont be tired in doing it again and again. If you want me to cook for you.. I'll do it. I'll do every single thing you want me to do. but promise me one thing.... To never leave me alone.. because I wont have my light and I might get lost in the dark once again. Because you are my happiness Lolo.. You are my light.. You are my angel.. You are my princess.. Muuuaahhhh!

I finished the messages and gave the audio crew the signal that I'm done, And when I looked over at the glass mirror I see them wiping their tears quickly and gave me thumbs up. I walked out of the studio and they gave me the recorder. "That was an amazing vocals miss." One of them told me. I nodded my head and thanked them all. I put the recorder in the back of the teddy bear because that's where its supposed to be placed. I went over to the cashier "Hey good morning ma'am!" The cashier greeted me enthusiastically. I smiled at her and greeted her back. I noticed her ID and she's only 18 years old. "That would be $350" She said. I gave her a $500 and waited for my receipt. She handed me my receipt and my change but I gave it back to her. "Um ma'am you already paid?" she asked. I chuckled and said "Its yours!" But before she can even answer and give my change back I waved bye at her and left. I was about to hop on my bike when I realized that I should've brought my car. It's good thing that there's a belt that I can wrap it around the teddy bear's waist and locked it into mine. I hop on my bike and ride through a flower shop. I picked up three beautiful red roses and stored it in the compartment under my seat. I drove home and prepared for my date.