Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

Another day to go to school. Ugh I hate it. Endless names they can give me. Sometimes push me against the locker. I just hate it! I hate the feeling that the world is against me. I hate to feel worthless when my friends are being bullied because I can't do anything to protect them. I hate it! These thoughts came running to my mind once again as I think of school. I quickly ran to the bathroom feeling the need to release the pain. I walked in. Locked the door. Took my razor from it's hiding place. One cut for being worthless. Another for being a nerd. Another one for being ugly. another one for just simply being born. I watched as the blood slowly flows down my thighs. I quickly wiped it away with a towel and put a gauze on it. I looked in the mirror and I instantly feel disgusted. Those voices once again haunted me 'You're worthless' 'You're so ugly and fat' 'You ugly nerd' I covered my ears trying to stop it. But I failed. I quickly took one pill of my anti-depressant and gulped it in. I feel a little better and I washed my face. I did my daily routine and headed downstairs. I was greeted by my family and instantly the feeling of depression is gone. That's what I love about my family we are not probably the richest family but we are the richest out of love. They inspire to keep on going and to fight. They are always here for me. "Good morning guys" I said and I kissed my parents cheeks. I messed up both Taylor's and Chris' hair. They both shot me a playful glare and I giggled. I ate a toast with nutella and I ate an apple. I put the dishes in the sink and said bye to my family. I took my bag and walked out. I headed towards my right because it's Demi's house and before I can reach their lawn Normani walked out with Demi. "Oh hey guys! Good morning ready for school?" I asked with fake enthusiasm. They cheered with a sarcastic tone. We started heading towards our school. "Guys are you going to sing in choir because you guys never got the chance to sing." Demi said. "Well I don't know. I really don't. I don't know even know if I can." Normani said. "Yeah. You're amazing Demi and that's brave of you to volunteer." I said. Demi shrugged and looked at both of us. "You guys took this class and you guys have to do it. You guys are amazing. You should not hide your talents." "Yeah but what if they'll laugh at us?" Normani asked. "Ok guys just close your eyes and think that you guys are alone in your room, or in your washroom, or in the kitchen. Don't think that someone is watching you. That's how I did it because I closed my eyes and I just let it out." Demi explained. "Alright I think we have to though since  that's the reason of the class anyways." Normani said. We got in the school after walking from our home. We talked about bands like paramore, ed sheeran, and many more. We arrived at school and we are so thankful that we are just right on time! Thankfully because no extra time to get bullied and we are not late that no teachers nor Camila's group will save us. We walked in our first class and before the class starts Mrs. Spears told me to go in the principal's office. I might looked so confuse because she said "I don't know either." So I walked out and walked in the principal's office.

*Earlier that day*

Sinuhe's POV

I walked in the office and the secretary welcomed me. "Hi hello ma'am how may I help you?" the secretary asked. "Oh hi I'm Mrs. Sinuhe Cabello and can I please talk to your principal?" I asked politely. The secretary smiled at me and tell me to wait for a second picking up the phone that I think is connected to the principal's office. "He'll be here in a moment Mrs. Cabello" the secretary said. I nodded and minute later the principal walked in. "Hi Mrs. Cabello!" "Hello Mr. Reid! It's nice to see you." I said as we shake each other hands firmly. "The secretary said that you need my assistance?" He asked. "Oh yes it will actually take time to talk." I said. "Oh yes of course why don't we go in my office?" he asked formally. I nodded my head. We walked in his office and he sit on his seat and I sat in front of his desk. "You know my daughter Camila Cabello? Right Mr. Reid?" I asked. "Of course. She usually gets in a fight because she defends the victim of bullying and that's her reputation here in school. I like that about her." He said. I nodded my head. "Thank you sir I know she's good but all I am worried about is that her grade are failing. I want her to get a straight A's so I am here to ask you for a tutor." I said. He nodded his head slowly. "Oh ok I might probably suggest Mrs. Spears or-" I quickly shake my head no remembering Camila telling me that she don't like that teacher "I am here to offer a scholarship to one of your student in return for tutoring my daughter. I would like to know all your top students please?" "Oh sure here they are." He said offering me portfolio with their pictures on it. I first opened a file with a blue haired girl she is actually beautiful. "That is Demi she actually sometimes stand up for herself and to others when they got bullied." He said and I nodded my hair. I closed the file and opened the another. "That is Normani. She is shy but enthusiastic at some time." He said. I closed it and opened another one. "That is Lauren. She is shy. She's friends with two actually." He said. I nodded my head and I said "I would like to meet her please? I would like to be the one to offer her the scholarship." I said. I don't know why but I just had a feeling that this girl will do something. Mr. Reid dialed something on the phone and said that someone should send Lauren in his office and didn't give any reason why. I waited and someone walked in. Then I turned around and saw Lauren. "Well Lauren Mrs. Cabello would like to talk you so please sit down." Mr. Reid said. "You guys talk and I'll just have to walk around the school. To help the hall monitors for a bit." He said and exited the door. "Hi." Lauren said shyly. I gave her my motherly smile and said "Hi Lauren. I am here to offer you a job and in return I will give you a scholarship in any university or college that you like, any courses or degree you would take. All you have to do is you would be the tutor of my daughter Camila?" I asked. She looked shocked and I think she's thinking so I gave her time to answer no pressure.