Chapter 16

Camila's POV

Someone was kicking my feet and that caused me to wake up. I opened my eyes and let it adjust. As I looked around to see where I might be.. I am in a basement.. No windows.. but it looks like a normal bedroom. And of course I'm not alone.. There are 5 bulky guys with black shirts and a guy with tuxedo. I can't see the guy's face as his back was facing me. "I see that our little princess is awake." He said. "How can you see if you are facing the opposite side of where I am right now?" I asked... Oh how I wish that I should have kept my mouth shut because right after I said it I received a slap across my face.. That for sure will leave a mark. "Don't disrespect the boss." The Mohawk dude snarled at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at him "I did not disrespect your boss... I just asked him a question." I said pointing out the obvious. He was about to strike me when his 'boss' stopped him. "The girl was right, I wonder why you struck her?" He asked in a blunt voice. The guy tried to gulp the huge lump that is stuck in his throat. "Rhojan! Answer me!" the boss yelled. "He disrespected you sir." Rhojan answered. "How pathetic are you to strike a little girl" the boss said obviously disgusted on how Rhojan reacted.. The boss looked at me.. "Well..well..well.. The only little girl of the Cabello" he snarled... I rolled my eyes "what do you want?" I asked him my tone is obviously annoyed. "well I know that you're an only girl and your parents have millions- wait actually billions of billions of money laying around..." he said waving his hand to emphasize how much money my parents have... "I also know that you're family is nice... do you think they will be generous enough to spare some money for their little angel?" He asked mockingly.. I shake my head no as I slightly laugh at his action.. "For me? Well mostly all their money goes to me..." I said while chuckling. He chuckled along with me which caused mine to stop. "I didn't mean it that way, dear. I mean if your parents would love to spear some of their money to save you from this hell hole." He said. I looked at him confused. "Ofcourse they will. Let me just call them and let settle things out. And all of us would be happy." I said giving them a face eating grin. The boss shakes his head no as he glared at me. "It's not as easy as you think, dear. Your parents are the reason why you're here. They are the reason why I became mad." He explained. I looked at him intently, trying to analyze what he is talking about. "Wait so my parents sent you to take me??" I asked acting really dumb. The boss growled in frustration.  "Your parents is the reason my company was bankrupt! Your parents are the reason why I became the bad guy!" He screamed. I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Who are you?" I asked. He turned around "Hi.. I'm Victor.." He introduced himself with and evil grin.

Lauren's POV

We already called Camz's parents. We also reported to the police that there was someone missing but stupid law says that it must be 24 hours to report so that a full search investigation should be required. i know everything why can't they just believe me? Gosh! When I am going to be the president which will be highly unlikely i would change that law! We are all getting more and more worried. We all jumped out from our seat when we heard the phone rings. Mary answered it again. "Hello. Cabello residence how may I help you?" She said politely even though she is trembling her voice was calm. "Wow. Amazing isn't it how you can speak so calmly right now." The same voice who called us earlier. 'What do you want! And where is Camila?" Dinah demanded. "Ok. Ok Fine! She's here." The voice said. "Camz?" I asked. "Lolo? You there are you safe? Did-" Before she can even continue what she was saying i heard a loud slap and Camila groaning. "Don't say too much." The voice hisses. "Camz! Are you ok?" I asked. "Oh she's fine she was just struck in the face because she was talking too much. But if I were you guys you should have contacted her parents-" He said but was cut off by Ally. "We already did and you better not strike Camila again!" She commanded with so much anger and power in her voice that i was shocked. 'Don't worry dear she won't get anything tonight but no promises for tomorrow or the day after and the other day after that." We are about to answer when he turned off the phone. We all groaned. Ally dialed Mrs. Cabello's phone number. "hey Sinu! Where are you guys now?" ......... "How many minutes?" .......... Before Ally can even answer we hear a horn honking outside. Robert rushed outside to open the gates. We soon welcomed a very sad parents of Camila. "Redial the number!" Mr. Cabello commanded. Mary did what she was told. Someone then picks up on the other side. "Where's my daughter?" Mr Cabello said. "Oh nice to hear you again Alejandro. Remember me?" The other guy asked. "I don't know who you are! All i want to know is where my daughter is? What do you need?" Alejandro pleaded. While Sinu tried calming down her husband. "Oh you know.. We need billions of money." The other guy yelled and turned off the phone. We all sit there scared for Camz. "I don't usually see you and you and yo around here." Alejandro said. "Oh there are new friends and She is Camila's tutor." Sinu said pointing at me. I then remembered something. Camila told me that she want to give it as a gift to her parents. I excused my self and ran towards her bedroom get the present and run downstairs. "Before I can even forget Camila wants to give this to you." I said giving it to Alejandro. He opened the present and there was a card and Camz report card. They studied the report card first and they looked really really impress and proud of what Camila achieved.

Alejandro's POV

I was proud and impressed to what my daughter got on her report record Well mostly proud. I know she can do it. My lovely wife and I opened the card.

"Dear mom and dad. This is my report card (obviously) I hope that at least i hit what you guys expect me to be. Also I didn't achieve this by myself. As mom hired me a tutor that is now my girlfriend. She helped me through a lot she also made me realize a lot of things that i should have realize before. She opened my eyes to look in the future and don't lock myself from the past. I'm sorry if i was a stubborn kid before. I was just mad at myself because of i blame myself for letting go of Sofie's hand and honestly dad you did not help at all. there i said it. Why am i always a head ache. You didn't really help me to get over Sofie's death but you made me even more guilty. But i forgive you dad and i hope you can forgive me too from the endless fight and endless trouble i was in everytime with you. I love you guys both and please come home for Christmas. xxx"

This brings tears into my eyes. I was a bad father and my daughter thinks that i might not love her as i love sofie. I was harsh on her. Instead of me being there for her i became her enemy instead. Uggh i was so stupid. "i will pay anything! Because i don't think i would be able to afford to lose my wonderful daughter."