Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

I was in love with him and I was in no way trying to deny myself true things. I knew from the day I was glancing at the beautiful rose tattoo that I had loved the boy that had hated me from the minute he meet me. I know loving him was going to end up getting myself hurt, but I didn't care. He was a rose in a patch of dandelions. He was my sun, something I couldn't live without. He made me feel so angry, he made me want to scream, yet he made me so happy; he gave me life again. Everything with us happened so quickly, but love doesn't know time. Yet he left me hanging right when I knew I had loved him. But there was another thing about love, love was keeping the promise anyways; he didn't keep the promise.

And I'm still running, I didn't look back to see if he was following me, but I had a feeling that he wasn't. I slowed down and wiped my eyes from the tears that were pouring down them. I slowly turned around, and no one was there. As I kept walking, I let out another little sob. A sob for being so stupid for loving someone who wouldn't love me back. I then decided what I needed to do.

I walked two more miles to my moms house, I knocked at her front door. I was hoping she was home. Lucky for me she was, she opened the probably surprised to see an exhausted crying Andy. "Andy! What happened?" She says as she directs me inside.

"Mom, I've screwed up." I say and hug her while I burst into tears. I just kept crying. I was always the one there for everyone else. I've been through hell and back in the past months, I needed someone to be there for me permanently.

"I'm here for you now, I promise." My mom tells me everything that I wanted to hear. I just wish she will keep her promise, because some people don't understand the promises they make when they are making them.

Luke

After not running after Andy, I decided that I needed to walk home. No matter what I wasn't going back in that fucking coffee shop and riding back in the car with Ashton and Riley who probably made up and are now butterflies and rainbows. The thought made me sick.

I don't know why I didn't run after her, or even why I didn't talk to her when she came out the first time. I have a tenancy to make bad things even worse than they already are. I had to walk a good 5 miles to go make it to my house. I didn't mind though, the silence helped me think.

I needed to stop giving myself a 'pity party' like Ashton said. I needed to get over myself, and I needed to stop doing things that only benefited myself. I needed to stop annoying Ashton and I needed to fix things between me and Austin.

As I walked I thought of Andy. It hurt me so bad to leave her, but I knew that saved her from a lot of heartache. I didn't want her to get to deep and involved in me which I would just leave in the long run. I did her a favor, the first favor or many I needed to get done. I felt a tear roll down my face, I wiped it away and kept walking.

I arrived back to my house, walking inside. The absence of my mom was clear again, the car wasn't in the drive way and house was silent. I sighed, her presence wouldv'e probably bothered me anyways and I didn't want to fight with her tonight.

I had a plan for tonight. I decided to shower, and get dressed into another pair of dark skinny jeans and a flannel shirt. I did my hair, pushing it upwards and took a look in the mirror. Eventhough half of the tattoos I have were from just needing some form of pain, I really liked all of them. There were some that I actually had wanted, like my rose one. The one Andy was so interested in.

I stop thinking about her, because I needed to forget for even a night. I grab my phone and text Austin.

Meet me at Zone in 10 minutes

I got a reply back in less than a minute, he said he would be there. I thought as much, I have been avoiding his calls and texts since he came to my house before I went to the cemetery. I knew that I needed to talk to his help tonight, so I decided to stop ignoring him.

I arrived to Zone the exact time I said I would and I enter through the ground as always. As soon as I made my way across the floor to the bar, there were many people shouting my name. I went straight to the bar to grab a drink, I ordered a vodka and waited. Many of the regulars here came up to me, patting me on the back.

I guess people missed me beating the shit out of people here. I got my vodka and downed it in one gulp, ordering another one. I waited for Austin to arrive. He came in ten minutes later, he was always late. He sat next to me not saying anything until he ordered a drink.

"What are you doing here Luke?" He asks me, I turn to look at him, he had bag under his eyes. He honestly looked like shit. I tried not to look him in the eye, I didn't want to feel too bad for him.

"I need to fight." I say to him. I take another shot, the bartender just keeps handing them to me. I can feel my vision getting blurry, and my words will soon slur into one another. I haven't had the intend to get drunk like this since before everything happened with Andy.

Austin rolls his eyes, "You aren't fighting, you're drunk." I ignore him and take another shot. He can't tell me what to do.

"Why did you want me to come here?" He asks me, and for a second I forgot why I wanted him to be here. I think for a second and then remember.

"I want you to cover my ass," I say. He needed to be there if I decided to do something stupid, which I probably will. I get up from the bar and walk fast to the main floor, my vision spinning, knowing Austin would be right behind me.

"Luke fucking stop!" He screams, but the crowd is too big and I was too fast. As far as I could tell, there wasn't a fight going on. As I walked more and more people noticed me, they started to chanting my name. A circled cleared, I being in the middle of it. Some other guy got pushed too, he was me new victim.

I took one look at him and scoffed, "This the best you can do?" I shouted and slurred, the crowd laughed and yelled some more. I stumbled my way around the circle. The guy who was also in the circle looked scared, he should look scared, I had a head of height to use against him.

I took the first punch, and heard the screaming of the people surrounding us. They were screams of excitement. He tried to get a hit back but, I dodged it and hit him hard in the stomach. He doubled over, grasping for breath. I sort of felt bad but yet again, I felt great.

I was hitting this innocent man with all of the anger I have. I was hitting him because I was in pain myself. Knowing that I wouldn't have Andy anymore caused me the most pain. I hit him right in the face once again. He started bleeding then. My great feeling I had then turned to guilt, I hit him again and again to make this feeling stop. My head was spinning, I had no idea what I was doing.

The screams now were from fear, of me. I felt arms go around my neck and I was pulled away from the scene. I could feel tears staining my face. I was dragged into the room I found Andy when she was here. The memory of or first kiss hit my head like a semi, I couldn't stop crying.

I looked up and saw Austin staring at me. "You fuck head." He said.

"I- I'm-" I struggled with my words. Austins stare was still on me as I thought. I thought about the real reason I was upset, the real reason I was so goddamn angry with myself. It wasn't because I was a fuck up, it was because I let her go. I came to the realization, "Austin, I love her."

----------------------------------------

AJDOEIFJNO THEY LOVE EACHOTHER BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT THEY LOVE EACHOTHER(LOL?). LUKE THINKS HE'S HELPING HER BUT SHE LOVES HIM ALREADY SOOOO. YOU MAY THINK THIS IS THE END OF #LANDY BUT DON'T FRET LANDY ALWAYS FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO EACH OTHER I SWEAR.

I was emotional when I wrote this chapter so that's why its so emotional I apologize. Also credit to John Green because I used some quotes from TFIOS if you didn't notice.

SCHOOL ENDS ON WEDNESDAY WHICH MEANS I'LL HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO WRITE YAYAYAYYA ALSO THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR 100K OMG LIKE HWAT SFOEIDN

LOVE YOU GUYS

(but just imagine hot sweaty luke with tattoos in a flannel i ccAAAAAANNNNOT)