Chapter 16: Finally, a day off

Start from the beginning

I walk up the stairs to my room. Three girls in the kitchen with me. And their hands. I feel, aroused. Damn, snap out of it Kawajiri! You shouldn't show them your Kira side!

3rd Pov

After Y/N left the kitchen the girls stop their work and turn around quickly, glaring at each other.

Akeno: My plan is going well until you two joined in.

Xenovia: Please, as his childhood friend, I should talk to him after not seeing him for so long. Why do you even bother coming in? And you, the one with glasses, what do you want?

Tsubaki: Me? Well, I just want to help out a friend who saved us.

Akeno: Oh? Are you sure you didn't fell for him? I know your intentions Tsubaki~

Tsubaki: *blush* Well, what if I am? Yes, I love him. So what?

Akeno: *chuckles* Well, I just thought of sharing him that's all.

???: Sharing who?

They tensed up and look to see Koneko, standing outside the kitchen door.

Koneko: Who is it you guys want to share? *walks closer to all of them*

Akeno: W-what? N-nothing! We are talking about... uh...

Tsubaki: Chocolates! Yes! Chocolates!

Xenovia: Uh... Yes! Yes! With you!

Koneko: *eye sparks* Really?! Where? Where?!

Akeno: Um, uh... it's right...

Y/N: In the fridge.

A.X.T: *screams*

Y/N: Shut up! One thing I hate the most is having a girl to scream cause it's down right annoying!

A.X.T: S-sorry...

Y/N: *sigh* It's ok, I'm at fault right here. I shouldn't shout at women. How rude of me. Anyway, *opens fridge* here you go. *throws a chocolate bar to Koneko*

Koneko: *catches it* Thanks. *walks out of the kitchen*

Akeno: Ummm, Y/N, when did you get to the kitchen?

Y/N: When I hear Koneko shouts 'where'.

Akeno: Oh, ok.

A.X.T: 'Thank goodness! He didn't hear!'

Y/N: You guys haven't finish cleaning the dishes yet? Just how slow are you guys?

A.X: S-sorry! We'll get back to work!

*Small timeskip*

Everyone drank the tea and started chatting about school and memories in the past. Suddenly, the bell rang and Y/N walk towards the door and open it to reveal Giorno with shades and feather scarf (He is wearing clothes of course) with Bruno beside him.

Giorno: Yo! Y/N, my man! Here is your  luggage!

Y/N: Thanks. Come in, have a seat with my friends.

Giorno: My, my, thank you! Come on Bruno!

Giorno: *whistles* I don't know you have a lot of friends, especially the girls.

Y/N: I'm not in relationship with any of them.

Unknown to him, Akeno, Xenovia and Tsubaki are sadden with what he said until...

Giorno: Then anyone you like here?

Y/N: *smirks* Maybe? Come on, sit down and talk, don't just stand there.

They chat until it's pretty late at night and decided to go home.

Rias: Oh! Y/N, Xenovia doesn't have a place to stay. You don't mind her staying with you right?

Y/N: Of course not. Anything for a old friend.

Xenovia Pov

Rias, I want to say thank you to you right now! I'll even give you a kiss in the lips if I want to!

Xenovia: Thank you for letting me stay in you house.

Y/N: Told you it's fine. Come, there's a guest bedroom right beside mine.

*timeskip*

Y/N Pov

I'm sleeping in my bed while Cat sleep in a bed in the wall. Everything is alright until I'm woke up by the door creaking. I open my eyes to see Xenovia standing at the door.

Xenovia: Umm, sorry Y/N, can I sleep with you tonight? I have a nightmare.

Y/N: You wouldn't mind? Well, you can sleep at the other half of my bed. The situation won't be awkward like that.

Xenovia: Umm, actually, can we sleep like when we are kids in the orphanage?

Y/N: Are you sure?

Xenovia: Yes! I miss the way we sleep together in the orphanage, you, hugging me as if you are protecting me.

Y/N: Umm, ok?

Xenovia climbed into the bed with me and I hug her. I'm fine with this actually, but the fact that her hands are near my face. Oh... how I wish I could kiss or lick them.

Xenovia Pov

*sigh* Finally, just like the old days...

                  TO BE CONTINUED

Author: Alright! I've decided I'll be making Hero Academia story. I'll be adding 2 of my OCs in there. Release that date is still unknown though. Plus, the main character(you) will be using the quirk of my first BNHA OC. Alright, see you in the next chapter!