Daughters of Anarchy.

Copyright

© 2014, Janessa Dawson & Desiray Jones

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. This includes characters, morals, events in chronization order, and lastly characteristics of this book, if you fail to obey you will be breaking the law, also known as copyright infringement. Thank you for your compliance and patience.

This is our second book together and I'm almost certain. It will not be our last book together. This book required a lot more thought process and organization than TRIT did. We are currently writing and editing this book and while it is coming along a bit slow we should be done with this book in no time at all and on to the next project. We hope this preview gets you just as excited to read it as we are to write it. Please let us know if you need any help or comments concerning both this book and or other book, The Risk's I'm Taking. We thank you for sticking beside us and reading our books. Daughters of Anarchy is NOT a fan fiction of Sons of Anarchy. It is inspired by such but none of the characters or places are involved. When we publish this book, it will be graphic and have mature language, some chapters are restricted. To view you must follow my page. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

With much love,

Janessa and Desiray.

Description below.

The Reaper's are an outlaw biker club that was established by Reaper's (President.) and Diablo's (Vice president.) father's. Just like any other biker club they have rules against certain things, some rules more serious than others. For instance, drugs are a big no-no. They will never involve their-selves in something that dangerous because many member have old ladies and families to support and everybody knows you can't support your family from inside. Another huge rule is they never hit women and if they do, they are stripped from their patch and their tattoos burned off. Guns, achohol and pesky cops are always following these bulky bikers. Add in two very out of control and horny teenagers, you are bound to see the danger levels esclade to an all time high.

Kenna Rose Capone is granddaughter of the infamous Al Capone, nobody really knew how the capone's got involved in a biker club but here they are a couple genarations down the line. Isis Nicole Dillinger is great great granddaughter of John Dillinger. Both girls were shipped off at the mere age of 7 to live with their senile Aunt Tara. But now with their senile aunt dead, they have no other choice then to move back to Homestead, Flordia. You can say their a little more than pissed. Ok. They're furious.

Let's just say that these father's and the small town of Homestead better watch out, because the girls are back in town.