Its Over?

*Haven's pov*

It was 1 and Calum had just arrived at Michael's house. All of us were there.

"Hey so look what I found." I said and pulled out a piece of paper.

"What is it?" Michael asked since he couldn't see the paper.

"It's a print from the newspaper in New York. I found it on the website." I explained.

"Is it about Logan?" Calum asked.

"Yeah. It says everything about the kidnapping to the second attack." Ashton said while reading the paper.

"So this is all the proof we need." Luke said.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Kyra said.

We all just sat in silence before Michael said, "Well I guess we should be heading to the church."

"Yep. Lets go." Calum said leading us all in the right direction. Soon we arrive at the church and we enter.

We go to the seats we normally meet Lilith at and she appears moments later with Andrea.

"Do you have proof?" Andrea asks us.

I hand her the paper and she hands it to Lilith. I should've known to hand it to Lilith, Andrea's too young to read.

Lilith read everything out loud.

"Logan will be held in the New York Penitentiary for the next five years." Lilith said ending the article.

"Mommy, what a penitentiary?" Andrea asked.

"It's a place where bad people who are crazy have to stay. Kind of like a prison." Lilith explained to Andrea.

"If this isn't proof then I don't know what is." Ashton said.

"But this says he's there for five years." Calum said.

"But he's gone?" Andrea asked confused.

"For now." I said looking around at everybody.