Attack Round Two

*Kyra's pov*

We walked out of the room to see that Calum, Luke, and Michael were all gone. In their place was none other than Logan.

"Nice to see you again, children. I see you have successfully killed Matt, thanks. But you kind of attacked me so I need to get some payback." Logan said to us.

He started walking towards us and he pulled out a knife.

~*~*~

*Ashton's pov*

I didn't want to attack him, so I threw all our bags in his way and grabbed Haven's hand and ran. Kyra grabbed Haven's other hand and I lead us down the hallway and around corners.

"MURDER! MURDER!" Kyra kept yelling trying to draw attention to us.

We got ahead of him and he couldn't see us but he wasn't far behind. I found a staircase and ran in. I shut the door behind us and locked it.

Kyra and Haven were crying and it was hard for me to not.

"Listen," I began saying to Haven. "I want you to know that if I get hurt, I love you, ok?"

"I love you, too." she said back and I kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm gonna go out there and I am going to come back, I promise." I said. "You two stay here and call one of the guys." Kyra nodded her head and pulled out her phone.

I hugged Haven one last time before going out.

I walked out as quietly as possible and shut the door. They didn't lock it from the other side as they knew I would come back.

I looked around until I spotted him. Logan was just coming around the corner. I ran behind the other corner. My plan was to jump out at him and hopefully draw enough attention to us to get some help.

Logan began walking down the hallway and stopped right at the stair case door. He reached for the knob when out of nowhere, three boys and two police officers tackled him. I came out to see him being arrested and Calum, Luke, and Michael standing there. Luke was on his phone when he suddenly opened the stair case door and the girls came out.

Haven ran towards me and hugged me tightly. Kyra and Luke also hugged and I could tell they were both l saving the moment.

The officers left with Logan and we all thanked Michael, Calum, and Luke for saving our lives.

"Where were you guys and how did you get the cops?" Haven asked.

"We were waiting for you all to come out of the room when we saw Logan walk in. We ran back in the room and called 9-1-1." Michael explained.

"Thank you guys soooo much." I said.

"Hey that's what friends are for." Luke said and we laughed.

"Let's get out of here. I wanna go home." Calum said.

"Yeah I'm done with all this drama." Kyra said and we laughed again.

Tomorrow, we go home.