Proof

*Kyra's pov*

We all turned to look for the girl. She stood in the door of the church. She was short and had curly brown hair and blue eyes. She wore pajamas and had a teddy bear.

The girl walked up to Lilith and sat beside her. Calum, Luke, and Michael all looked around the room looking for Andrea. Ashton pointed to where they sat and they all focused on the spot.

"Which ones can see us?" Andrea asked Lilith.

"That boy and the two girls." Lilith said pointing to me, Ashton, and Haven.

Andrea walked up to Haven and seemed to be examining her.

"Hi, I'm Haven." She said smiling. "And this is Kyra and Ashton." She pointed at us and we waved. "Luke, Michael, and Calum can't see you but they want to help." She said pointing to each boy as she said their names.

Andrea then walked up to me. She then walked up to Ashton.

She focused on Ashton for longer than us before walking over to Luke, Calum and Michael.

She smirked before slapping Calum across the face. Calum fell out of his chair and started yelling.

"OW THAT REALLY HURT. WHY DID YOU DO THAT? YOU LITTLE-" Calum started but Luke cut him off.

"Calum watch your mouth she's six." he said putting his hand over Calum's mouth.

Calum looked mad but he quietly sat back down.

She looked at Calum, Michael, and Luke before walking back over to Lilith.

She nodded once and then began talking. "So, I hear you 'hurt Logan and he isn't coming back'" she said putting quotes around part of the phrase.

"Why the quotes around hurt Logan and he isn't coming back?" Michael asked.

"Because how am I supposed to believe you if I didn't see it happen?" Andrea asked which made us all think.

"Well I guess that makes sense." I said.

"Yeah but how do we prove it?" Ashton asked.

"Well, I guess just..." Andrea began but she couldn't think of something. "News? I don't know. Maybe they would put something about it in the paper."

"So all you want is proof that Logan was hurt?" I asked.

"Yep. That's all I want." She said nodding her head.

"Well let's get some proof!" Luke said standing up and walking out.