There's More?

*Luke's pov*

When we got back from the trip, we all gathered at Michael's house before leaving to go see Lilith. Well, Ashton, Haven, and Kyra are gonna see her and we're just gonna awkwardly stand around trying to see something.

We told Lilith we would be there at 4:30pm so we have two hours.

We all sat around on Michael's porch quietly.

"So.... How's life?" I asked when I finally couldn't take the quiet anymore.

Everybody laughed before Ashton said, "Well it went from good, to pretty painful, and back to good."

Everybody laughed again.

I decided that now was the time to ask Kyra out. I tapped on her shoulder and she turned to face me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her around the side of the house where nobody could see us.

"Umm....so I was wondering if you woul-" I began but Kyra cut me off.

"Yes, Luke, I would love to go out with you." She said laughing.

"YAY! How about tonight at 7?" I said incredibly to fast which made her laugh again.

"I'd love that." Kyra said and smiled.

We walked back over to the group and nobody even noticed we were gone. We talked for another two hours until it was 2.

"Should we walk to the church so we won't be there too early?" Calum suggested.

We all agreed and started walking. We got there at 2:30 on the dot and sat down.

I'm assuming Lilith was there because Kyra, Haven, and Ashton were all looking at the same place.

"So" Lilith said which almost made Calum pee himself.

"I WILL NEVER GET OVER THAT!" he screamed and we all laughed.

"Ok so please explain how it all went down." Lilith said.

"Ok well just to warn you Ashton got shot and I went full bitch on that idiot so this is going to be a long and interesting story." Haven said.

"Ooh tell me all." Lilith said laughing.

Ashton began explaining everything that went down from finding his house to leaving New York.

Finally he finished and Lilith said, "well that's interesting."

She didn't seem too excited when Ashton said Haven hadn't killed Logan but she got over it.

"So are you ready?" She said which made us all confused.

"Umm...what are you talking about?" Michael asked.

"Ya seriously." I agreed.

"I'm talking about your next task."