Boom

*Michael's pov*

I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks.

Two of my best friends were going to die and we could do nothing to stop it.

Luke looked down at his hands and tried to think of some way to stop this.

"I-I wish I could have at least said goodbye." He said with tears streaming down his face.

Kyra hugged him and said, "Trust me, we all do."

~*~*~

*Ashton's pov*

We sat in silence as Matt called his brother. Finally he answered.

"Hey Cody. Do you think you can do me a really big favor?"

"Ya umm you remember Logan right?"

"Ya well he sent these two teenagers to kill me."

"No they didn't try to kill me stupid. They want to help me."

"Well I'm planning on moving out of town and I was hoping you could print out that I had died."

"YES. Thank you soooo much. Do you think that you could have it printed in tomorrow's paper?"

"Ahh thank you so much I really owe you one."

"Ok talk to you later. Bye."

Matt looked back at us and sighed with relief. Finally, we were done.

Matt thanked us again and again and finally we left.

We walked back into Logan's house. The task took us forever, and we came back to Logan's six days after we left to begin.

Haven walked in first. She looked back at me strangely before continuing inside.

It was eerily quiet, like nobody was there. When you walk in, you walk straight into the kitchen. On the left is the living room.

We started walking forward when there was a loud BOOM.