Times Square

*Kyra's pov*

It's Wednesday morning. We only have four more days in New York, so we want to go out and do some stuff.

We decided to walk out and do some stuff in Times Square. Luke walked up beside me and smiled. I smiled back and kept walking. I saw Ashton lean over and say something to him but I just ignored it.

~*~*~

*Calum's pov*

As we walked down the streets, I saw a pet store.

"OMG GUYS PLEASE CAN WE GO IN THE PET STORE? PLEASE!!" I begged them.

They all just started laughing and I crossed my arms and pretended to cry.

"Pweeeeeese I wanna see the puppies." I begged.

"Gahh fine I'll go with you." Michael said.

"YAY. We'll meet up with you guys later. I'll text you." I yelled before pulling Michael into the pet store.

~*~*~

*Luke's pov*

We kept walking until we found a Starbucks.

"STARBUCKS!" Kyra and I yelled at once. We both laughed and then she yelled, "SEE YOU GUYS LATER!" and she grabbed my hand and ran towards Starbucks.

~*~*~

*Ashton's pov*

"Well I guess it's just you and me." Haven said.

"Is that a problem?" I said being sarcastic.

She laughed and then said, "no no not at all."

I reached down and grabbed her hand. We never really stopped anywhere, we just kept walking and talking.

But I didn't care, this was one of the best moments if my life.

~*~*~

Calum texted me about two hours later.

We're gonna meet you back at the hotel. I'm pissed at Michael. 😖 ~Cal

Ok we'll be there soon. We split up so now it's only me and Haven. Text Luke and tell him. And stop being pissed at Michael 😂 ~Ash

Ok and NO HE WOULDNT LET ME GET A PUPPY ~Cal

Just shut up and text Luke lol ~Ash

I put my phone back in my pocket and we walked back to the hotel.

Michael and Calum were there but Luke and Kyra weren't.

"Where's the others?" Haven asked.

"I don't know, I texted Luke and he said they were on their way but you never know with him." Calum said laughing.

We a sat down and waited for like five minutes until finally Luke and Kyra came.

But they didn't just come back. Luke was pulling Kyra back by the hand, pure horror plastered on their faces.

"Are you guys ok?" Michael asked standing up.

"He's back." Kyra said out of breath.

"Who's back?" I asked.

Luke replied, "Logan."