Kyra

As they said, Haven and Ashton returned the next day, same time same place. But this time they brought a girl. She had bright red hair and almost black eyes. She was much shorter than Haven and Ashton, barely reaching Haven's shoulder. She wore a purple beanie and all black clothes.

"Hi I'm Kyra." she said and looked right at me.

"Hi" I said showing zero enthusiasm.

"Well aren't you just a bucket of sunshine?" Kyra said sarcastically. It made me kinda want to smack her in the face, but that wouldn't make a good first impression not would it?

They sat down in the row of seats across from me.

"So how are you?" Kyra asked as if she thought I was going to reply with 'just mighty fine how about you sweetheart?'

"In the mood for revenge that's how I am." I said hoping she would get the point and shut up.

She looked at Haven and then back at me and didn't say another word.

"So umm.... we take it you want revenge." Ashton said being the Captain Obvious that he is.

"Ya that stupid man broke me heart, physically and mentally." I said trying to break the ice.

Haven started laughing but Ashton covered her mouth. I guess he didn't get the joke, neither did Kyra.

Ashton pulled his hand away from Haven's mouth quickly and yelled, "EW DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND??!"

"Yep that's what you get for trying to shut me up." Haven said smirking.

Ashton wiped the spit on Haven's cheek.

"EW WIPE IT ON YOUR PANTS OR SOMETHING NOT MY CHEEK!" Haven yelled.

"YOU PUT IT ON ME FIRST!" Ashton yelled back.

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST STOP BEING CUTE AND SHUT UP." Kyra yelled.

"Sorry." they both said quietly before bursting out in laughter.

"SHUT UP" Kyra and I both yelled.

This time they didn't even apologize, they just stopped talking.

"Ok so why do you want revenge on somebody?" Kyra asked.

"Did you two idiots not tell her anything?" I asked Haven and Ashton who both just shrugged their shoulders. I rolled my eyes at them and told Kyra what I had told them yesterday.

"Ok well I think we should start by-" Haven began but was cut off by the door to the church being opened.