254 Grant's Street

*3rd pov*

Haven and Kyra silently opened the door to the boys' room. As quietly as possible, they stood on the end of the bed.

"3...2...1..." Haven whispered as she and Kyra began screaming at the boys.

"WAKE UP! ASHTON, LUKE, CALUM, MICHAEL WAKE UP!" Haven shouted.

"WAKIE WAKIE ITS TIME TO GET UP!" Kyra yelled.

"WAKE U-AHH!!" Haven screamed as Ashton grabbed her ankles and pulled her down and tickled her.

The other three boys tackled Kyra and began tickling her too.

The room filled with laughter. Finally, the boys were too tired to continue tickling Haven and Kyra so they rolled over on their back and laughed at how red Kyra and Haven were.

Ashton put his arm around Haven and said, "Haha you look a little worn out."

"Well yeah you kinda just attacked me!" Haven said back and added, "Ew get off of me you're sweaty."

Ashton hugged Haven tightly and said, "Aww you know you love me."

"Ok whatever." Haven said laughing.

"Ok everybody get dressed so we can find this guy. We'll meet in the lobby." Kyra said getting up off the floor.

~*~*~

Finally everybody was dressed and in the lobby.

Calum pulled out his laptop and asked, "What was the address again?"

"254 Grant's Street, New York City." Kyra told Calum and he typed it into Google Maps.

"Ahh found it." Calum said pointing to a small house on the screen.

"That's only two blocks from here!" Luke said sounding excited.

"Well let's get going!" Michael said and skipped out the door. They all laughed but followed him anyway.

About ten minutes later they stood in front of a house.

"254 Grant's Street" Ashton read off the side of the house. The mailbox said Logan Wilson

Haven reached up to ring the door bell when suddenly the door opened.