Plans

*Ashton's pov*

"Ok, what if we go talk to Matthew, get him to move to Russia, and have the newspaper say he's dead." I said not quiet sure if I was serious or joking.

"I'm not sure about the Russia part but I bet we could talk to him about moving away a little and the thing about the newspaper is good." Haven said.

"Yay I feel smart!" I said putting my hands in the air.

Haven laughed at me and said, "wait, how are we going to sleep?"

"We aren't, you are." I said. When Haven looked at me confused, I added, "I'll stay up and watch and you can sleep. I'll be fine."

"Umm...ok. If you need to sleep just wake me up and I'll watch." Haven said but I assured her I would be fine.

I took off my jacket and put it over her body as she leaned on my shoulder. Within minutes she was fast asleep and I was on guard duty.

Tomorrow: the "death"

~*~*~

The next morning Haven woke up and we walked across the street to a small pharmacy.

We walked up to the clerk and I asked, "Do you know where 88 South Lake Street is or where Matthew Eldridge works?" The lady seemed very confused and Haven quickly added, "He's our uncle and he just moved here so we wanted to come visit."

She seemed to believe us a little more now and told us to walk up two blocks and it should be in the right. We thanked her and walked to his house.

We got there and I knocked on the door.

~*~*~

*Kyra's pov*

Calum and Michael were fast asleep but Luke and I were awake and there was no chance of sleeping.

"Where do you think Haven and Ashton are?" I asked sounded really worried.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling they're ok." Luke said and looked over at me.

Just then Logan came in and did the most random, unexpected thing ever: he untied us.

Calum and Michael slept through it all which seemed almost impossible how Logan was jerking them around.

I walked towards Luke and gave him a hug. "I really hope you're right and they're ok."

"Ya me too." he said rubbing my back.

Now it was time for me and Luke to sleep so we woke up Michael and Calum and they sat up to watch.

Time for another sleepless night.