The Hospital

*Haven's pov*

I sat next to Ashton's hospital bed holding his hand.

We had been there over night and the only time I left his side was when they took him to surgery. I felt that if I left him he would get hurt again and I couldn't let that happen.

At that moment I remembered the locket. I let go of Ashton's hand and pulled it out of my pocket.

It was shaped like a dog tag but it opened. I opened it and smiled at what I saw.

It was a picture of me and Ashton on one side and a piece of a letter I had given him that said I love you.

I looked at it for a few minutes and put it back in my pocket.

Ashton woke up then for the first time since the shooting but he looked like he was looking for something.

"Are you ok Ashton?" I asked him and stood up.

"Umm... do you know where my locket is?" He said while looking through the blankets.

I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to him.

He sighed with relief and put it back on. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You know, you saved my life." he said and grabbed my hand.

"Well I couldn't let you die." I said.

A single tear rolled down his face and I wiped it away.

At that moment, four people walked in the room.

~*~*~

*Kyra's pov*

We walked into the hospital and asked to see Ashton. They led us to his room and Luke peeked through the curtain. He turned around and told us to not go in yet.

A few moments later, he told us we could go in and as soon as I saw Haven I ran to give her a hug.

"How did you guys know we were here?" Haven asked us.

"A police officer came into the room and found us. She explained everything to us." Calum said.

We all exchanged hugs and then we gathered around Ashton.

"So what's your all's side of the story? The officer just gave us basics. Ashton was shot, Haven attacked Logan, Logan's gone." Michael said.

Haven explained her side and then Ashton.

"I wouldn't be here without Haven." Ashton said grabbing Haven's hand.

She looked down and smiled at him.

"We're glad you made it." Luke said patting Ashton's shoulder.

"Me too." Ashton replied.