Oops

*flashback*

I walked into my best friend, by life-long friend who was always at my side's house and immediately sensed that something was wrong.

Logan wasn't in the living room, his bedroom, the kitchen, or the bathroom. I couldn't find his soon-to-be wife Lilith anywhere either.

I walked back in the living room and found a note on the small table beside the couch.

To whom it may concern,

Logan and I have gone out to run some errands and we will be back at around 4. Give one of us a call if it is an emergency.

Lilith

The writing didn't look quite like hers, but I went with it. They wouldn't be home for another two house so I decided to leave and come back later.

As I walked towards the door, I saw someone move in the shadows. Then, the person came out and aimed a gun at me.

I would have never expected it to be who it was.

Logan was standing there pointing a gun at my heart.

"This is what you get for dating my fiancé." he said and shot me in the heart.

Five days later I woke up in the hospital.

Was I dead? Is this what heaven was?

No I wasn't dead.

A doctor came in the room and explained everything. He said that I had a condition where my heart was moved toward my sternum more than it should be, but it happened to save my life. The bullet barely slimmed the side of my heart but not enough to kill me.

I was lucky, but I would always have to watch my back for my so called "best friend"

*end flashback*

~*~*~

*Ashton's pov*

Haven and I sat on the couch as Matt told us all of this.

"So that must be why he killed Lilith too." Haven said when he finished.

"WHAT? HE KILLED LILITH??" Matt yelled standing up.

"You didn't know? She's been dead for almost three years. I guess he killed her too when he thought you two were together." I said trying to put the pieces together.

Matt looked at the ground.

"But...I loved her."