#12: Revenge is Sweet

Adria's P.O.V.

"Don't touch her! She belongs to me."

I looked to see Logan advancing a Paula. The look on her face was one of terror. She was scared of the way Logan was reacting. She was backing away slowly but Logan caught up to her.

He settled his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled. He was hugging her closely. She was frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Happy birthday sweetness." We heard Logan say.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to sit down setting her on his lap.

Paula was trying to get up but Logan wasn’t having any of it.

“Don’t move, please I just got you.” Paula sighed

“Adria, would you mind getting me some cereal?” She said this as she got settled on Logan’s lap.

“Logan, would you mind letting me up so I can get my own cereal? It doesn’t feel right telling our Luna to get me food just because my mate won’t let me out of his grasp.”

 She said chuckling at what she had just said. I open my mouth to talk.

“-“

“No. You are not going to getting my cereal. I’m going to go get it on my own even if I have to die trying.” She said.

I could see she was getting annoyed at Logan’s behavior.

“Logan. Please let me get my breakfast. I’m starving!”

Logan immediately let her go. He entwined his hand in hers and lead her to the pantry. They were there for a couple of minutes before coming out Giggling. They sat back down. This time in separate chairs. Of course Logan wasn't having any of it. He put her on his lap. He did it as if it were nothing out of the ordinary.

We all burst out laughing. Paula blushed and looked at the table. Logan pushed the bowl of Cocoa Puffs in front of her before saying,

 “eat.”

After she ate she tried to get up. Logan held her in place.

“Where are you going?”

“To take a shower.”

She had the same ‘duh’ tone I used on James. Logan looked up and said.

"Guys,"

 He was referring to the men.

"There's not a possibility of running out of water in the world is there?"

He said this with a mischievous grin. Apparently the guys caught on.

"Yes, Logan, there is. It's called global warming.”

Now all the guys had a mischievous grin on their faces. Even James. It was a little unnerving.

"Would you say it's smart to save water James?"

He asked. James looked at me and said,

“of course.”

“Then we should try and take less showers right?”

“Yes Logan.”

David said. Did I forget to mention, he is Cordelia’s mate? Sorry. He said this looking at Cordelia.

“Then I suggest we take a shower together.”

He said talking directly to Paula. She got red and wide-eyed.

"Of course not! I refuse." Logan's face darkened.

"Why not?"

"Because I have one thing called self-respect!”