17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards the woods before the change takes over my body. As soon as I get to the woods near the lake I have come to know and love, ducks are floating in the middle looking for something to eat.
I quickly strip down to only my sports braw and shorts, when and excrutiating paing takes over my body and I fall to the ground. My legs were the first to change. The bones snap and change shape for the first time. I scream out in pain as hair starts to grown eerywhere. The rest of my body is snapping and changing shape. My arms were the next to change... I seriously felt like dying. The pain of every first change is unbearable. Thankfully it all soon stops and I am standing on all fours. I walk towards the lake noticing that the ducks that used to be there were long gone. I must have scared them. I went to look at my refelction for the first time.
Adria Walker just turned 17. On her birthday she turned into her wolf. Only to be transferred along with her family to a new pack called Silver Crest. Only to find out on her first day at school that her mate is the possessive over protective player of an Alpha. Good Luck!
A/N: Please note that this is my first werewolf story. I would like to read what you think. Comment, Vote, etc.
I want to thanks @shadaralove for making the amazing cover of Alpha falling for the Omega. Love you SARAAA!!
Copyright © 2014 by Maria M. Gonzalez
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
- #1: Last Goodbyes
- #2: New Home, Sweet Home
- #3: Why The Alpha? Of all the wolves, why him?
- #4: Super Glued To Your Side
- #5: Jealous Problems
- Author's Note
- #6: So God Damn Stubborn
- #7: Unexpected Confessions
- #8: Moving In
- #9: Fooled Him Good
- Author's Note
- #10: Uh Oh
- #11: Birthday Surprise
- #12: Revenge is Sweet
- #13: Shouldn't Have Done It
- #14: Never Leaving My Sight
- #15: Possessive Yet Again
- #16: Stolen
- #17: Spill It!
- #18: And Then There Were None
- #19: Beach
- #20: I Promise To Never Leave
- #21: Joyful Gift
- Chapter #22: Epilogue
- BAD NEWS FOR SEQUEL