#8: Moving In

Adria's P.O.V.

Did I mention that the packhouse was huge?! Well it was.

I wondered how I was going to learn my way around. I waited for James to lead the way. We went down a dark brown hallway and into the kitchen. It was black granite with mahagony. There was an island in the center. The pantry was behind the stove wall.

Then he lead me to the dining room. It was a big room with one long table. it fit 20 people easily. He pulled me along with him to another room. I would say it would be the living room except, it was much bigger. 

There was a pool table, ping pong table, air hockey, pin ball machine, a 70 in. plasma screen T.V. with three couches that fit six people each and three bean bag chairs.

Beside the T.V. there was a Play Station and Wii. I was shocked at all there was in only one room. 

He pulled me out of what you would call a play room, I guess. We kept on walking down the hallway past other rooms and up two flights of stairs, down another hallway until we reached a large wooden mahagony door.

"Well I'll only be able to do this once for the first time, so I better do this right.

I looked at him as he said this.

"What are you talking abo-"

I was cut off by him picking me up to carry me bridal style.

"What are you doing? Put me down!"

I yelled at him.

"Hey! Watch the shirt."

I was hitting him lightly for him to put me down.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I only get one shot at this and I'm going to do this right."

He opened the door and stepped in. His scent engulfed me and I relaxed immediately. He put me down on the bed while he changed. I quickly got off the bed as he closed the closet door.

"James your room is great, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure babe, anything."

He said as he came out of the closet and smiled at me.

"Hey, that's not where I left you. I left you on the bed."

I rolled my eyes.

"Where am I sleeping?"

He chuckled as if the answer was obvious and I was stupid enough to not get it right away. I did get it except I was hoping it wouldn't happen. 

"You will be sleeping on the other side of the bed."

He said while smiling.

I stared at him in shock. Damn, I so didn't want this to be true.

"No! I will not stay here. I agreed to live here. That's all. No one ever said I would have to sleep in the same room with you."

He looked at me with hurt evident in his eyes but at soon as it cae it was gone.

"You're my mate, it kind of comes with the territory. Sleeping on the same bed is implied."

"I don't want to and I won't do it."

He was getting frustrated with my lack of cooperation.

"You will be staying here and that's final!"

He stormed into the restroom. I tried to reach the door, but by the time my hand was already on the door knob I felt sparks on my back and around my waist.