#10: Uh Oh

Adria's P.O.V.

Fuck! What was I going to tell him? I can't throw Dylan under the bus.  I recall James yelling at him and saying that if he so much as saw a scratch on me he would kill him. I can’t have him killed! He didn’t know who I was until after the whole fiasco. I Guess I have to act like I have no idea what’s happening.

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t fuck with me Adria, I know you know what I’m talking about.”

I flinched because he was yelling at me.

“No I don’t! Stop yelling at me!”

Tears were starting to form in my eyes and my vision started do blur.

“Don’t tell me what to do! I’ll stop yelling when I feel like it!”

I gasped and started to get pissed! He had no right to yell at me. I didn’t do anything wrong except tell a little white lie.

“Fuck you James! Go fuck yourself!”

And with that I stormed out of his room and went to my own.

“Adria! Don’t you walk away from me! Come back here right now and tell me what the fuck was on your own as!”

I slammed the door to my room and ran to my bathroom before he came in.  As I locked the bathroom door he stormed into my room. He walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it

“Adria open this door! We are going to talk about this, you aren’t getting away with anything!”

He was still yelling. The last time I saw his eyes they were pitch black, I would only assume they were even darker by now.

"I told you to go fuck yourself James! Now go fucking do it!”

I sat there on the cold bathroom floor crying my heart out. I didn’t deserve to be talked to like that. I wanted to jump out the window, but I couldn’t do that to him. I just sat there crying. I knew he was right outside. I heard a loud thump. He had sat down in front of the door.

 “Adria, Princess, please open the store for me. I don’t want to fight with you. It breaks my heart to see you cry. Please don’t cry.”

I didn’t open the door. I simply layed down on the ground and listened to him ask me gently to open the door. I fell asleep after a while. I heard the door slam only to be woken up by a huge James in the doorway looking everywhere frantically until he saw me. He quickly relaxed and sat down beside me.

“Adria, baby are you okay?”

I couldn’t talk without having my voice break so I just shook my head no.

“What’s wrong princess? Please talk to me. Don’t give me the silent treatment, I know I acted like an ass, but please talk to me. I’m sorry.”