Noticed

———AN———
For me, Valentines Day and Ed Sheeran means Creek. Sorry this is late but I was busy this Valentines Day doing nothing
I listened to Perfect by Ed Sheeran as I wrote
————————

It started with us being just classmates. Not really friends but just children playing a big game of tag at recess and once in a while partnering up for field trips.

As we grew older and hit adolescents, I started to notice things about you. I noticed things like how you were so good at English, especially Shakespeare. I noticed how you were so funny but nobody pointed it out. I noticed that you started to become so much more confident. I realized I wanted to be friends so badly.

We hit high school and we started becoming friends. We hung out after school and did stupid things boys do like throw snowballs at our teachers windows.

I found out things I never knew and would have never known unless we did become friends like we did. Like how you took boxing classes and how you go see musicals and plays during spring break and summer. I started to notice how amazing you were.

As time passed and we grew older, we spent our time doing more valuable things. I still remember taking you to my favourite spot in all of South Park. You stated up at the sky with so much wonder in your eyes and you demanded that I'd tell you about the stars.

My view on you changed that day. Your shaky and dry hands became so gentle and as beautiful as the rain. Your wild hair was as bright as the sun. Your big worried eyes weren't full of worry but of so much wonder.

I noticed you had a beautiful soul.

I noticed how much you didn't change over the years. I noticed that I never knew you for you.

I started to notice my own personal things. Like how I saw boys differently than most boys did. I saw you differently than most people did. I saw you for you.

I noticed how you changed me. I talked about my feelings to you, like how my father and I fought a lot. I even told you how I saw boys differently. You said it was okay to view boys differently. You said you kinda did too and that day I didn't feel so alone.

In junior year, I couldn't get you out of my head. You had become one of my best and closest friends in only two years. You were the only friend I made since I was five.

It's like the more we became closer, the more I unlocked about you and your universe. A universe many don't know how to explore.

I quickly noticed I was falling in love.

This scared me.

We were too young. I was too young.

In our senior year, we had Valentine's Day dance and you were so damn beautiful that night. You wore a button up with some buttons on incorrectly and you had a crooked tie. Our friends laughed because how ridiculous you looked but I laughed because you were you.

The dance was too loud. Too many people. That's exactly what you told me. Without thinking I took you out of that gym and you were starting to have a panic attack. I knew one place that could calm you down.

We laid in the grass, listening to music as we stared at the stars. You started to calm down and I was so happy.

You got up and apologized. I told you dances were crappy and you laughed at me. I knew you laughed because I was me.

A song came on and you started to spin slowly. You loved this song.

As you spun with your crooked tie and messy hair, I noticed how perfect you were.

I stood up and pulled you close to me. You laughed and we started slow dancing. When the song ended, I kissed your cheek.

Your eyes reminded me when I first brought you to my favourite spot and that's when I noticed.

That's when I noticed you loved me too.

I told you I didn't deserve you and you told me you didn't care.

You kissed my lips passionately and I knew.

I knew how in love we were.

—————
Maybe I'll make a version with Tweek's perspective but this was so short is it even worth it?

Thank you for reading!