Switching

------AN----
Just a heads up, there's a minor Style (Kyle X Stan) in the story! Enjoy!
---------

It was lunch time, and everyone was heading off to lunch. Except for two students.

"Hey Craig!" Stan yelled, running up the stairs after Craig.

"What do you want?" Craig asked, waiting for him at the top of the stairs.

"How would you like to make 1000 dollars in an hour?" Stan grinned big.

"Fuck no." Craig said, "Last time I did that we were sent to Peru."

"This time will be different!" Stan said, "This time, we are going to be country singers."

"I said no." Craig turned around but Stan grabbed his sleeve.

"Come on! Don't be an asshole!" Stan said.

"I said. Fuck. No."

Craig pulled his arm back hard, taking Stan off guard. Stan began to lose his balance and was about to fall down the stairs. Craig quickly went to grab onto Stans arm but he also began to lose his balance. Together, they both fell down the stairs.

BAM.

"Holy fuck Stan!" Craig eyes widen. His voice has changed.

"You sound dif-" Stans eyes also widen. His has changed too.

"Did we just?" Craig asked.

Stans head slowly nodded, "We just switched bodies!"

They both scrambled to their feet. They both started to examine their new bodies.

"So, that's how I've looked like all day." Stan said, staring at his old body, "I look good."

"I look like a fucking loser." Craig said, examining his new body.

"No, you look good. Your body on the other hand." Stan looked at his new body, "I look like a thug."

"Thanks." Craig said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, what do we do?" Stan asked.

"Tell our friends, see if they can help."
Craig shrugged.

"Or, we could see who can go on long enough acting like each other!" Stan suggested.

"Hell no." Craig dismissed the idea.

Craig began to walk back up the stairs, but Stan laughed, making him turn around.

"What?" Craig asked.

"You think I'm a better Craig than you, Craig?" Stan asked.

"That makes no sense." Craig said, "I'm a better Craig than you."

"You think?" Stan asked.

"I know." Craig said, "And I'll prove it."

"Okay!" Stan smirked, "The one who asks to switch first loses, or if someone finds out."

"Deal." Craig said.

"Okay!" Stan turned around but then quickly turned back around, "Where were you going anyways?"

"Mr. Mackeys office." Craig walked past Stan, "Have fun, m'kay?"