Masks

South Park has the shittiest school dances but literally everyone goes. That's one of the many reasons why it's shit. Another reason are the themes, and the theme for this dance is masks.

I personally think that everyone wearing masks is kinda dangerous for a school to do but we are allowed hats while other schools aren't. So I stay quiet on the matter.

People can get pretty annoying about the themes, especially Clyde. This time though, I liked his idea.

Clyde, Token, and I walked into the gymnasium with ninja masks on. The theme is masks and that's not limited to only masquerade mask and that's what everyone was wearing.

"Woah! You guys look awesome!" Butters said as he approached us.

"Thanks Butters!" Clyde said.

"You're welcome Craig!" Butters said to Clyde. Oh no.

"I'm Craig." I corrected.

"Oh! Sorry about that, it's just you t-"

"Two sound exactly alike." Clyde and I finished his sentence.

"I like your masks!" Butters changed the subject, "I wish I went with something cool."

"You still look cool." Token reassured.

I examined Butters mask and held back my laughter. It was sparkly pink with fluff on the edges and it had a Hello Kitty sticker on it. It was definitely something he'd wear.

"It really suits you." I let a smile escape my lips.

"I have an idea!" Clyde said suddenly, "Lets mess with people!"

"Elaborate." Token said.

"Like, Butters got us confused, imagine how many people could get us confused!" Clyde pointed at himself then at me, "It would be fucking hilarious! Like the good ol' days!"

"Why are you so full of great ideas today?" I asked him.

"Because I'm a genius!" Clyde said.

"Don't push it." I muttered.

"So how would you guys mess with people?" Token asked.

"If someone comes looking for me, Craig will go instead!" Clyde nodded, "Unless it's a girl confessing her love to me, then I'll go!"

"This sounds bad." Butters said.

"Nah, it's harmless." I laughed a bit, "We actually used to do this when we were little."

"We dyed our hair and switched houses for two days." Clyde laughed, "Our parents were so pissed."

"Just don't go too far." Token said.

"But wait, let's make this a contest!" Clyde said.

"Contest? I like that." I nodded.

"What did I just say? You guys are going too far." Token said.

"Loser has to admit they're a fucking loser and buy the other person lunch." Clyde smirked.