TFBW

Craig wondered around an empty warehouse for a key. Cartman told him that Coon and Friends really need the key. Craig doesn't know why because he was on his phone the whole meeting but he'll find it for the team and before Freedom Fighters.

Craig found the key really easily. It was on top of a box, but the box was at the very end of the warehouse.

"So, it has come to this." Craig turned around at the sudden voice, seeing Tweek standing behind him.

Craig smiled but it quickly disappeared. Tweek is on the enemy team.

"So it has." Craig said, "You're not taking the key from me. The Coon and Friends need it."

"So does Freedom Fighters." Tweek said.

"Well, you're gonna have to fight me for it." Craig said.

"Can I be honest with you Super Craig?" Tweek asked, making Craig look confused, "I-I took this mission because I knew you'd be on this mission and I wanted to see you!" Tweek looked away with a blush.

"I-I, uh." Craig started to blush too, "I've wanted to see you too but it's Cilvil War!"

"We could pause for a few minutes." Tweek walked towards Craig, "I've missed you."

"I-I gotta get this back to base." Craig turned around.

"You can take it, just let me be with you for a bit." Tweek reached for Craigs free hand and took it.

"I guess that's fine." Craig smiled.

"So, I can give you a k-kiss?" Tweek asked.

Craigs face became red, "Yeah."

Tweek smile became mischievous as he kissed Craigs cheek, making his body temperature turn ice cold.

"Tweek, what is this?" Craig felt frozen in his spot.

"Sorry Super Craig, but I really needed the key and I needed to practice my acting skills." Tweek smirked as Craigs eyes widen.

"What the fuck Tweek!" Craig yelled.

"All is fair in love and war." Tweek reached for the key but Craigs hand swiped away, "Wait, what?"

"I used my powers of not giving a fuck."Craig backed away with the key, "Good acting, but not good enough."

"I see I'm not the only one who powered up their moves." Tweek crossed his arms.

"That was sneaky Tweek." Craig said.

"Says the traitor." Tweek said.

"You've become very feisty since you've joined them." Craigs smirked, "I kinda dig it."

"And you've become a bit up tight, I don't like." Tweek replied.

"What a shame." Craig said, "Too bad I don't care."

"All I need is the key, I don't want to hurt you." Tweek said.

"You already hurt my heart." Craig wiped away a fake tear.

"Shut the fuck up." Tweek said, "Now, the key."

"Fuck you Wonder Tweek." Craig flipped him off.

"You've done it now!" Tweek jumped on Craig.

Tweek started tickling Craig, making him laugh uncontrollably. Before Tweek could take the key, Craig threw it across the warehouse.

"Oops." Craig said.

Tweek got off Craig and ran toward the key but Craig was right behind him. Tweek grabbed the key as he ran by it and kept running. Tweek made a left turn and reached a dead end. He muttered a curse.

"Tweek, I really need the key. You know how Cartman gets." Craig said as he approached Tweek.

"You don't know how scary Mysterion can get!" Tweek shook his head.

"What do I gotta do to get that key?" Craig walked closer to Tweek.

"Fight me!" Tweek backed up against the wall.

"Or, I could do something else." Craig was inches away from Tweek, "I could do anything for the key."

"Anything?" Tweek asked, Craig smirked, "How about be in pain?"

"What?" Craigs smirk disappeared.

"You heard me." Tweek kicked Craigs shin, making him whence in pain. Tweek made a get away.

"Not so fast!" Craig grabbed Tweeks arm.

Tweek fell back, letting go of the key. The duo watched as the key flew across the room and landed in a drain that led to who knows what.

"Fuck." They said together.

----AN-----
In celebration of the new South Park game and season, this book reaching over 9k reads, and in celebration of two years of me uploading my writing online! Thank you everyone who left comments!
Speaking of comments, everyone who wanted a part 2 to my tattoo chapter, I'm making a multi chapter! It's already up with 2 chapters!
And speaking of new stories, I'm working on a HUGE story! It's taking a lot out of me, so updates will be slow on this and "tattoo".  Sorry ahead of time. And as always.....

Thank you reading!