Breaking up

-------AN------
NEW SEASON!!! I've been loving it so far!
Anyways, I wrote this fic right after the second episode of season 20 came out! There will be spoilers! I also posted this on my Tumblr: im-super-thanks-for-asking
---------------

Craig sat in the library on his phone. They destroyed Cartmans devices but Skankhunt42 is still alive and Craig is getting to the bottom of this.

"Craig!" Craig sighed as he looked up and was faced with a crying Clyde.

"Clyde, for the last time it wasn't your fault. It was all of our faults that we killed Cartman." Craig said, going back onto his phone.

"N-No! My girlfriend broke up with me!" Clyde grabbed Craigs jacket, "We were going strong man!"

"It's been a week and a half." Craig said, not looking up from his phone.

"But Craig, everyone is breaking up!" Craig hummed, letting Clyde know to continue, "Wendy and Stan broke up!"

"Shocker." Craig said, still not interested.

"Even Token and Nicole broke up!" Clyde sniffed.

"What?" Craig looked up, "You're lying."

"Dude, we all got notes saying that they don't want to be together!" Clyde dug in his pocket and gave it to Craig.

Craig quickly read it and his eyes widen. Clyde started to whine again about the unfairness but Craig ignored him.

What about him and Tweek?

Craig stood up, "I gotta go."

Clyde gave him a confused look as Craig ran out of the library.

Craig pushed passed all the heartbroken kids, not caring about them. Craig cared too much about Tweek to end up like one of them.

When Craig saw the twitching blond kid, he grabbed him by the wrist and turned him around.

"Please don't break up with me!" Craig practically yelled. Tweek was about to say something but Craig cut him off, "Please don't break up with me because of that skankhunt24 or whatever. Yes, what he's doing is so wrong, but us splitting won't effect him at all. He'll keep doing what he's doing and besides I doubt that loser has a girlfriend anyways! All I'm trying to say is, I don't want us- I don't want to lose you again!"

The whole hallway went quiet, with all the attention on Tweek and Craig. Everyone waited patiently for Tweeks response.

"Dude." Tweek started to laugh, "Are you serious?"

"What? Of course I'm serious!" Craig said.

"I'm your boyfriend, not girlfriend dumbass." Tweek laughed.

Everyones heads shot to Craig, waiting for his response. Craig started to blush and looked down at the ground. People began to laugh quietly.

"Hey." Tweek pushed Craigs chin up with his free hand, "Wanna get out of here?"

"Sure." Craig smiled.

Craig let go of Tweeks wrist and grabbed his hand. As they walked away, Tweek teased Craig and Craig was so happy. 

Thanks for reading