What I like about you

In a class, there were many students sitting in a circle with their attention to the drama teacher. Nobody knew the drama teachers name since she likes to be called teacher.

"I have a new game!" The teacher said, "It's so you can all boost each others self esteem! First I'm going to pull out random names out of the random boot!"

The teacher quickly grabbed a black rain boot which contained small papers with everyones name on one piece. She quickly sat back to her spot.

"So, I pull out two random names and the two names that are pulled out have to say something nice about the other. It could be something like, I like your hair, or, you play football well, or even, I like you being my friend! I'll pull two names out."

The teacher put her hand into the boot. Everyone held their breathe as she pulled two pieces out and unfolded one.

"Kyle!" She opened the other one, "And E-Eric?" The teacher knew this was bad. Everyone bursted into laughter.

"I'll start!" Kyle stood up and everyone went quiet, wanting to know the answer to a question they thought had no answer, "I don't really like Eric but I know Eric is good at being a smart ass."

"Well Kyle is good at being a dumbass!" Cartmen yelled.

"Smart ass!" Kyle shot back.

"Dumbass!"

"Fat ass!"

"Jew!"

"How the hell is that an insult?"

"Boys!" The teacher yelled, "Into the hallway! Wendy can you please take over?" The teacher lead the two boys out.

"Sure." Wendy sat back at the teachers spot, "So, I guess I'll pull out two new names."

Everyone once again held their breathes as Wendy pulled two papers out. Wendy unfolded both and read them. She smiled.

"Tweek and Craig!" Everyone started to cheer and giggle.

"Why me?" Craig mumbled.

"What do I say?" Tweek whispered to Craig.

"Say something!" Bebe said.

"Gah!" Tweek twitched, "Too much pressure!"

"Okay." Craig sighed. Everyone leaned on for better hearing, "I like that Tweek likes me."

"Awe!" All the girls said.

"They are too cute!" Some girls started to giggle.

"Tweek?" Everyone stared at Tweek.

"I-I um." Tweek started to panic. Craig put his hand on top of Tweeks and Tweek calmed down, "I-I like that Craig doesn't care about what other people think."

"I what?" Craig was taken back from Tweeks answer.

"Awe!" All the girls repeated.

"I see." Wendy grinned, "And why is that?"

"W-Why?" Wendy nodded, "Well, Craig seems f-free? I-I don't know."

"That's sweet!" Wendy smiled.

"Gay!" Cartmen said as he, Kyle, and the teacher walked into the classroom.

"No shit." Craig flipped him off.

"Craig Tucker!" The teacher said in a firm voice, "We are trying to get you out of that habit."

"Yeah Craig!" Cartmen laughed. Craig flipped him off.

"I'm sorry Craig but can you please go to the office." The teacher said.