The Pocky Game

Beep

The bell finally rang for lunch. I quickly leave my desk with my belongings and run out of the classroom. I get into the hall and find many other students in the hall. I start to twitch from the large crowd. I turn to head to Craigs locker but bump into someone.

"Gah!" I yelled as I push away from them, closing my eyes, "I-I'm so-sorry!"

"Relax." I open my eyes and stare into Craigs eyes, "Just me."

"O-oh." I sighed of relief.

"Lets go for lunch." Craig grabbed my hand and we walked into the cafeteria together.

We get our lunches and sit at our normal table with Clyde and Token.

"Dudes!" Clyde looked worried, "Liza and Wendy are looking for you two."

"Why?" Craig asked.

"They have this weird game they wanna play with you two." Token tapped his chin, "I think it was called the-"

"Pocky game." Wendy finished Tokens sentence and sat next to me. Liza sat next to Craig.

"W-What is t-that?" I asked.

"It's a fun game!" Liza said.

"I'll explain." Wendy pulled out a box that contained candy in it.

I started to twitch more since it sounded scary. Craig grabbed my hand and I started to twitch less. How does he do that to me?

"So, basically you place this stick in between two peoples mouths." Wendy pulled a stick out, "Then, you both eat it."

"What?" Craig gave them a face, it looked cute. Wait what? It looked cute?

"The game is fun for couples!" Wendy smiled.

"Wouldn't we end up kissing?" Craig asked.

"W-What?" I yelled, my face heating from both comments.

"You don't have to!" Wendy said, "The game is competitive. The winner is who eats more. The loser is the one who pulls away."

"I see." Craig nodded.

"That sounds fun!" Clyde said, "You guys should play."

"Don't tell me what to do." Craig gave Clyde the finger, "If you want we can play, Tweek." Everyone looked at me.

"I-I d-on't, Ugh!" I started to pull my hair, "Too m-much pressure!"

"Hey, chill." Craig pulled my hand away from my hand, "All you have to say is yes or no."

"You two are so cute." Liza giggled.

"I-I guess we can play." I said without thinking.

"Okay." Craig nodded.

"Sweet!" Wendy yelled. Soon, a couple of other girls were at our table.

"Ah!" I yelled, "Too c-crowded!"

"What the hell is this?" Craig demanded.

"They wanna watch." Wendy sad.

"Whatever." Craig flipped the finger to all the girls.

Wendy handed Craig a pocky stick. Craig then put one end in his mouth and the faced me.

I nervously bit the other end of the stick. I saw Craig staring at the stick, biting down the candy. I slowly copied him. As we reached near the middle the stick broke.

"Gah!" I yelled. It scared me.

"Is it over?" Craig asked, eating the rest of the candy.

"Sadly yes." Wendy said, pulling another stick out.

"W-We play again?" I twitched.

"Anyone wanna play with me?" Clyde smirked while the girls all shook their heads.

"Play again." Wendy said passing Craig another one, "Nobody won that time."

Craig then bit the other end and faced me. I began to feel sick to my stomach. I nervously bit the other end.

"Nervous?" I was barely able to tell what Craig said. I nodded, "Don't worry."

Craig started to slowly bit down, staring into my eyes this time.

"I-I can't d-do this!" I yelled.

"I win then." Craig smirked.

Before I was able to break the stick, Craig took one big bite and his lips were on my lips. My eyes widen as he pulled away. My face was very hot.

"C-Craig won!" Wendy cheered. All the other girls joined her.

"As a prize can I keep the pocky?" Craig pointed at the candy.

"Sure!" Wendy gave Craig the box.

Beep

That bell meant it was time to go outside. All the girls giggled.

"That was fun!" All the girls said as they ran outside.

"Wait!" Clyde ran after them, "I wanna play!"

"Clyde!" Token ran after him, "They don't wanna play!"

"So, that was something." Craig blushed.

"Y-You kissed me!" I yelled.

"I won." Craig corrected me, "Lets go."

"Wait!" I grabbed Craigs arm.

"What?" Craig asked.

"Lets play a-again!" I twitched, "I-I'm not losing."

Craig smirked, "I'm not losing either."

----AN-----
I heard it was pocky day! I had to make this! Sorry if it seemed rushed. I wanted it out today and it was just in time! Let me know if you liked it!

Thank you for reading!