Thunderstorm

Tweek and I walked around South Park holding hands. We always do this, walk with no destination.

"Hey, did you finish your science project?" Tweek asked me.

"Of course. I love science and I was partnered with Wendy." I said.

"I'm not even close to being finished man!" Tweek said, "My partner was Stan but like usually, he's gone!"

"I have no idea how they are passing." I shook my head, "I hung out with them once, and we ended up in Peru. Never again."

"Yeah, I used to hang out with them a lot." Tweek sighed, "I'm not doing that again either."

"I can help with the project if you want." I offered.

"You don't mind?" Tweek asked.

"No, I don't mind." I said, "Just make sure not to put Stans name on it."

We both turned around and headed to Tweeks place.

"You and Stan really don't like each other." Tweek said.

"And why would I like him?" I asked, "He's an ass."

"That's what he says about you." Tweek mumbled.

"I don't care what he thinks." I said, "So, what's your project about?"

"Space." Tweek said, "To be more specific, the solar system."

"You're so lucky!" I felt my inner dork coming out, "Space is my specialty and my favourite!"

"Dork." Tweek laughed.

"I knew you'd say that." I laughed along.

We kept laughing until something splashed on my nose. We both look up and say rain start to pour. We ran towards Tweeks house laughing even more.

"Hey boys." Tweeks mom greeted us.

"Hi mom!" Tweek smiled at her.

"Tweek?" Tweeks mom looked surprised. I guess she's not used to seeing Tweek like this, "I mean- what are you two doing?"

"We are g-going to work on a project." Tweek said, grabbing my hand.

"Need help?" Tweeks dad walked into the living room, "Need coffee?"

"I'm fine!" Tweek started to pull me upstairs, "Thanks anyways!"

"I'm fine too!" I said.

"They're so gay." Tweeks dad said, probably not expecting me to hear him.

Tweek pulled me into his room and put me on his bed. He ran to his closet and grabbed some sweats and a sweater.

"You'll freeze if you don't change!" Tweek handed me the clothes.

"Awe! Thanks babe." I smirked as his face became red.

"You know I said not t-to call me that!" Tweek stuttered.

"Fine then," I left towards the bathroom, "Hun."

I quickly ran before Tweek could say anything. I changed in the bathroom. The clothes fit perfect since they were mine. I don't know why Tweeks has my clothes.