First Kiss

I've tried everything. When I mean everything, I mean fucking everything.

I've tried at a hockey game. We are the towns favourite couple, so that kiss cam would definitely come to us. When it was time for kiss cam, he was in the washroom. Of fucking course.

I've tried at the fair. I took him on the Ferris wheel. He said he wouldn't get scared and I actually believed him. I'm such a dumb shit. When we got to the top, where I planned to do it, he did the one thing I told him not to do. Look down. He stared screaming and the guy in charge of the Ferris wheel wasn't letting us off. Dick.

I've tried at the movies. I took him to see the new Star Wars movie. It's dark and we sat in the back. Perfect, right? Well, something happened that made him freak out and of course I was leaning in. He hit my face and spilled my soda all over me. We were kicked out.

I've tried so many times, but I'm not giving up. We are boyfriends after all.

"It's getting late." Tweek said, looking out of my bedroom window. Shit, I'm running out of time, "Can you walk me home?"

Perfect. I'll give him a goodnight kiss.

"Sure." I said as I stood up.

We walked downstairs and headed out into the cold night. We walked to Tweeks house, holding hands. Tweek was talking and I tried to pay attention but all I could think about was this dumb kiss.

"You okay Craig?" Tweek gave me a worried look.

"Me? I'm fine." I didn't sound convincing but I kept going, "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah." Tweek kept staring at me.

"So, nice weather?" I'm the worst.

"It's fucking freezing!" Tweek said.

"But it's nice." I said. I actually did think the weather was nice.

"Crazy." Tweek mumbled.

We approached Tweeks house. I walked him to the front door. Before Tweek opened the door, he turned around to me. I'm going to do it.

"T-Thank you for such a nice day!" Tweek smiled. Too cute.

"Yeah." I said.

"Maybe next time we can-"

I leaned in as he kept talking but then a light shun in my eyes. The door was opening! I jolted back too fast and fell down the steps.

"Gah!" Tweek yelled, rushing to help me up.

"Ah! Sorry Craig." Tweeks dad said, chuckling a bit.

"Thanks." I said as Tweek helped me up.

"You have a c-cut!" Tweek pointed at my cheek.

I ran my finger across my cheek and my cheek starting to sting. I pulled my finger back and saw blood on my finger.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Come in Craig! Tweek will fix that up and I'll give you coffee as an apology." Tweeks dad said.

"Come." Tweek pulled me inside, "That could get in-infected and you could die!"

"Calm down." I sighed as I was forced to sit on the couch.

Tweek ran to find the first aid kit. Tweek has all the training done in case of an emergency. Tweek is alway prepared but he always ends up fracking out.

Tweek quickly came back and opened the kit. He started to clean my cheek.

"Is it deep?" I asked.

"Jesus! It's really bad!" Tweek cried.

It's probably not that bad. I pulled my phone out and looked at the camera. My eyes widen as I saw the cut. It starts just below my left eye and ends near my lip.

"Holy shit." I said.

"Hold still!" Tweek grabbed the sides of my head to hold me still. It didn't really work, since Tweek was shaking a lot.

Tweek started to fix it. After a while, Tweeks dad gave me a thermos filled with coffee. The Tweaks got me addicted.

"Whipped cream on top! Just how you like it!" Tweeks dad smiled as I took it.

"Thanks." I said.

"I-I think you're done." Tweek pulled away.

Tweek and his dad both examined my face as I drank my coffee.

"Good job son!" Tweek dad said as he walked off.

"There you go!" Tweek smiled, "All better."

"Thanks." I stood up.

I looked at the clock, which read 11:49. Well, it's kinda late.

"I'm going to go home." I sighed.

"Okay." Tweek nodded, "Bye!"

I went to leave. When I closed the door behind me, it was opened and closed again. I turned around and saw Tweek.

"S-Sorry!" Tweek apologized.

Tweek then stood on his tiptoes and threw his arms around my neck. He pressed his lips on mine, kissing me. I dropped my coffee. My eyes widen as he quickly pulled away.

"Wow." I said, a bit dazed.

"G-Goodnight!" Tweek said, blushing.

"Goodnight." I said as I turned around to leave.

Wait that kiss wasn't fair. I wasn't aware what was going on and couldn't kiss back.

"Redo." I spun around.

"Redo?" Tweek asked.

I pushed my lips onto his, pulling him closer to me. He quickly pulled me closer to him. I felt Tweek pulling back but I wasn't done. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he pulled me down to his height, making the kiss deepen. The only reason I pulled away was because I needed air.

"I'm soooo happy." I said, trying to catch my breathe.

"Me too." Tweek laughed softy.

"See you later." I kissed his cheek.

"See you." Tweek smiled.

As I walked home, all I could think about was the kiss. How it was amazing, it was perfect, and how Tweek was the first one to do it.

----AN----
It took me forever to write this! Homework gets in the way and I haven't been really motivated nor have I been inspired. I wrote this after I cut my lip from tripping down some steps myself. It wasn't as bad as Craig though...

By the way, I have my other South Park fanfic up. The one called "The Kids Aren't Alright." Go check it out!

Thanks for reading!