Photograph

----AN----
Yes, I'm making the story around the song "Photograph" by Ed Sherran. I'm a huge fan of his and if you don't like him or the song, I hope that doesn't stop you from reading!
---------
Tweek laid in his bed, wanting to cry. Ever since that one night, he's been upset.

Before Tweek could, his phone rang. He quickly picked it up and heard the voice he wanted to hear for a long time.

"Hey, Tweek." It was such a nice voice.

"C-Craig?" Tweek shot up, "How did you-"

"Worry about that later." He said, "I just want to talk. I miss you."

"O-Okay." Tweek said, "How have you been?"

"What do you think?" Craig sighed, "It's hell here."

"I'm sorry." Tweek cried.

"It's not your fault." Craig said.

"I-I know." Tweek tried to stop crying.

"I swear it will get easier." Craig said, "I just gotta get it of here and to you."

"Yeah." Tweek was barely able to say.

"My father is a jerk. I've always been scared to tell him. That's one of the reasons why I never thought we'd get together." Craig said.

"Well, I was different." Tweek admitted, "I-I wasn't sure if I liked a guy or not. It was a real struggle."

"I gotta admit, it hurt." Craig said.

"Loving can hurt sometimes." Tweek said.

"L-Loving?" Craig took it wrongly.

"Wait." Tweek rolled over to his side dresser, not noticing Craigs confusion, "Do you still have it?"

"Have what?" Craig asked.

"The necklace." Tweek pulled out a blue hat. Craigs hat.

"O-Oh." Craig stuttered.

"Well, do you?" Tweek put the hat on, "I remember when you got that. When we were sixteen."

"You always remember weird things." Craig said, "But I do have it. It's next to my heartbeat, where you should be."

"You're so gay." Tweek laughed as he could see Craigs blushing face in his mind.

"No shit I'm gay." Craig said, "And I bet you that you're wearing my hat right now."

"Well, yeah." Tweek stopped laughing, "You know me too well."

"Yeah." Craig said.

They sat in silence for what seemed like forever. It was comfortable just knowing they were connected through the phone.

"I miss you." Tweek broke the silence.

"I miss you too." Craig groaned, "I should have never kissed you."

"What?" Tweek asked.

"No, it was amazing, but not at that moment." Craig sighed, "Look what happened to us."

"I still remember it so well. It was our first and last." Tweek begun, "I remember how you kissed me, under the lamppost back on 6th street."

"You're so weird." Craig said, "It was amazing but of course my fucking dad was driving past us."

"Yeah, now your at boarding school." Tweek said.

"My dad is terrible. He hates me. He has always threaten to send me here." Craig said.

"Everyone tried to fight against it!" Tweek said, "Everyone at school, your mom, my parents, Token, Clyde, and I tried!"

"Too bad my record was full of things that shouldn't be in there." Craig sighed.

"How did you call me?" Tweek asked, "Aren't they strict on phone calls? Only allowed to call your parents?"

"I stole someones phone." Craig said, "It was driving me crazy. Not seeing you, not hearing you, not touching you. So I had to call you somehow!"

"O-Oh." Tweek smiled, "You could get in deep shit."

"I wanna talk to you though." Craig said, "Are you trying to tell me you don't want to talk to me?"

"No!" Tweek quickly yelled, "I wanna talk."

"Okay." Craig smiled, "So, how's school?"

"Same, but it's worse." Tweek said, "You're not there and C-Cartmen keeps picking on me."

"I swear to god when I come back I'm gonna kick his fucking ass!" Craig yelled.

"You don't have to!" Tweek laughed, "But it would be nice to see the fat ass beaten. Actually, Wendy beat him up again. Same results like when we were all kids."

"Really?" Craig asked, "I'm gone for a few months and I miss probably the best fight ever."

"I didn't see it." Tweek said.

"Hey, Tweek. I gotta go." Craigs voice sounded rushed.

"That's okay." Tweek said, "Please stay out of trouble. They can send you home early if you're a good little boy."

"Shut up Tweek." Tweek laughed as he saw Craig giving him the finger in his head.

"I love you." Tweek said.

"I love you too." Craig said, "Can you promise me something?"

"What is it?" Tweek asked.

"Wait for me to come home." The phone beeped. Craig hung up, or someone did.

Tweek put his phone on his side dresser and laid back. He stared at his ceiling and smiled.

"I promise." Tweek promised.

----AN-----
I can't stop listening to this song! Anyways, if your confused about where and what happened to Craig, basically Craig and Tweek were secretly dating and one night, they shared their first kiss. Sadly, it was their last one since Craigs father saw and sent Craig to boarding school saying he's tired of Craig doing "bad things".
I might make a story about that night? If you guys want me to, leave a comment and I'll make one!

Thank you for reading