Poems to read.(8Poems)

The principle of the matter is ?

Who's to blame when ur cars in a place u didn't leave it in? who's going to pay for ur mistakes you made by no knowledge to ur self? The payee must not be we. But who ever says our lives are made better once we forgive our selves for the things we did, thought of doing was half mistaken. A mind filled with no guilt. and Heart filled with hopes of none the less from our cleared mind. i once had a dream I would see my parents grow old. Did u wonder. Well I saw parents grow old and die. The facts are usually tumbled down a hill raked up put in a bag and driven to a deeper hole. Where is this hole.

Soon enough you'll know on ur next car payment. I slept with both eyes open. I put sleep on the back burner for now. We talk only about the maybes what ifs. Like what if I sleep now and stay awake some how . Maybe ill stay awake and get the facts of my life out on paper. Maybe ill think about why I sleep threw memories, not dreams, so back to the matter at hand... who told us we couldn't be free. Who said we were to be at peace.

So many die doing nothing, but there the heroes now. Only when u die do you become something. But what u really become is not a hero. U become a dead soul. Thou u loved us we cant see or hear your voice. Point is; your gone till u have earned a heart and soul. So no matter how we see things there's always more to see that meets the eyes.

So your exterior is smooth, ur mind is cleared. Pretty good so far. Now just need to be wanted. Principle of the matter is the facts are not written for us there written for there laughter. 

By Jacqueline cruz-harkless

Determination.

The strive begins. One step at a time. First you take ur step and then u take another. Sometimes your going to stumble. that's when u get back up and try again. Sometimes you get knocked down so hard ur feelings never want to grow back. Your skin looks for its partners touch. Goosebumps calling out its name.

But just imagine that your feelings are derailed. Took a turn for the worst. 

All the words you hear sound so far away. Nothing that's said means anything to you. To me. To actually believe the words u been hearing used to make u think u were something. 

Now your dropped down so far u really think ur down to nothing.

One day you need to get back up. Minute to find ur self in ur time of need. We can begin to minimize the things we no were not. 

Not a fool, not a joke. Saying it out loud " I'm not no more!" 

It takes a minute to say these words, but it takes a nation to make one person break. And just one person to pick it all up.

U cant have ur self without feeling what u know. 

Begin with your heart who is ur nation. One minute and one of us we can say we have our earned determination.

By Jaysi Cruz aka jacqueline cruz-harkless aka jaquelineharkless

I didnt know.

Cemented to the ground.

My body moves, but my heart is bound.

Your voice often tells me just what I want to hear.

Then your words break what I fear.

Torn from reality.

Far from what were meant to be.

Hard to get you to notice I'm alive.

One day soon you will know I'm for you.

When we talk together it will last.

My book of poems.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara