Another Chappie (Last one)

Evalyn's Pov

It all happened in a blur. My best friend, was thrown across the room. He shouldn't have done this. He shouldn't have tried to kill himself if Bella even WAS dead. It isn't right. But, let's get to the beginning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Peeked my head out through the door, to see Edward unbuttoning his shirt. Bella, my sister, was running as fast as she could. I Tried to run out, but Alec held me back. "LET ME GO!" I screamed. He wouldn't let go of my wrist. I kept tugging and tugging. He was hurting me. "YOU'RE HURTING ME LET ME GO!" I yelled. He chuckled, and I grabbed my wrist out of his reach. "Not yet missy. You tried to reveal yourself too. C'mon. Jane wa-" He sniffed, and looked at the door. oh no. "I smell a human." He said. Giving me a smirk. He tried to go out, but I stopped him. "n-NO! It's me! ah ha ha ha yeah...." I said. Edward pushed my sister into the castle. I rushed Alec away from them and went outside while they were having there little 'moment'. I saw Alice, and she ran to me. "Eva! I saw you try to distract him. Thanks." Alice said happily. "I can't lose a brother. And I can't lose my sister. C'mon." I said, and we walked in. Edward's eyes widened when he saw me. He glanced at me, to Bella. 

I- I thought you died as well (Edward) 

I didn't Ed. that's the thing. I wanted to save you as well, but I didn't have a way too. So, I kinda had to reveal my other half (Me)

Well, thank you For bringing back my Bella (Edward)

I cringed a little at that, but nodded. I heard footsteps coming towards us. I got in front of Alice, Eddie, and Bella. I suddenly remembered how Bella ran to him. Her shoes were getting wet, Doing everything in her power to save the one she loved.... I let out one small detail that The Cullen family, or my sister didn't know about. Jason. Jason Cullen. He is Edward's Biological brother that hid from everyone. Except me.He was always there for me. He thought I died too. If only I could have gotten here in time, he would still be with me. Once he saw me one last time, He never wanted to let me go. Felix and Demitri came towards us. I got into a fight stance, and growled. "Aro wants to speak with you Eva. And Edward." Felix told us. He got closer again. I locked my foot in place, and growled more. "Relax panther. You're love died too. So I wouldn't say anything missy. " He growled. I tried to charge at him, but Alice held me back. "What do you mean  Dimitri?" Edward asked. He chuckled. "The one she loved, she was hiding it from you Ed." Dimitri said. "Shut. Up. Alice knew. If Jason met Edward be-" I heard grunting noises. Wait, he didn't die? I tried to run after him, but Dimitri held onto my shoulder. "Y'all are Liers! JAY! IT'S ME EVA! I'm COMING!" I yelled, and ran into the room. I used my power, and push them all off of him. "Eva?" He asked. He ran to me, and we fell to he floor. He moved my hair out of the way. "I thought you died with Bella." He said. I chuckled angrily cause of the Volturi. "Well, I didn't. And your brother is here. So please. Best behavior." I choked out. He nodded, and kissed me. Jane brought in Bella and Edward. "sister. I sent you out to get one, and you bring back three. Excluding Jason." Alec said. I growled. "If you touch Either Bella, Jay, or Eddie, there's gonna be a whole lotta problems buddy." I said through my teeth. Felix took me off of Jay. "N-NO!" I cried. Caius chuckled at the scene in front of him. Edward put a hand on my shoulder, and I imidiantly went into his chest, and cried. He rubbed my  back. "We are not going to hurt your precious boyfriend Evalyn." Aro said. I growled lightly at the lie. "If you touch him I'll kill you." I shot out. He chuckled. "I doubt that Eva. You don't have that kind of power to kill." Caius said. Okay, he is really ticking me off. I screamed, and shot all of the Volturi back to the edge of the castle. "Try me bitches." I growled. They all gave me wide eyes. To be fair, I didn't even know I had that kind of power.  Aro chuckled. "We will deal with you later missy." He said. I could tell he wanted to kill me now. He stood up, and walked back over to his thrown. "Like Hell you will." Jay growled. "Let's be done with this." Marcus said bordly. He smiled at me with sorrow. "Wait!" Aro called out. He looked between Bella and I. He laughed which caused us to cock an eyebrow. "Sisters... Let them and av live." He suddenly said. My eyes widened, and They let Jay go. I gasped, and ran to him. Crying. "Baby it's okay. I'm here. It's okay. We're going to be fine." He told me quietly sobbing. "Go now. Prepare your preparations ." Aro said. I grabbed Jay's hand, and We left the Volturi castle in pride. 

Sorry, Guys! Iv'e been really busy. I'm going to start something! A cover for this book! I'm going to let you guys make covers, and send them to me by Gmail. Tell me over private message, and I'll give you my Gmail, so I can see them. 

Let the Cover competition, BEGIN!!