Spending time with werewolves!?!

Evalyns POV

Eddie pulled into my driveway. I had to get out, and get the bags out of the backseat. Bags, as in 15 to 17. Alice seriously wanted me to get a wardrobe change. Eddie Chuckled. "Guess I'll be able to see you in your Victoria Secret PJ's tonight." He mumbled to himself. "Yes. Yes you will." I said as I was walking up to him. I close the gap between us by kissing him. He chuckled, and helped me carry in bags. Bella opened the door. "Thanks Bell's." I said to her. She nodded. Eddie helped me with the bags. "Woh, how many bags do you have?" She asked me. Eddie chuckled. "Seventeen." I said through my teeth. Good thing he was here to help me. Thank God! Jacob was in here. Yay note the sarcasm. "Hey Jake." I greeted, and headed upstairs. I heard the faint, 'hey' when I was already in my room. "Thanks Eddie." I said to him. He made a weird sound, then sped to me. Kissing me with a sudden fierce. It scared me. But I didn't care. I kissed him back. I didn't even let go to breath. He chuckled. "Eddie please!" I begged. He knew my plan. Why was he hesitating? "No Eva," he mumbled. "Please! Jake and Bells left. The house is empty. Please!" I begged again. He groaned, and gave in. He pulled me towards the bed, not pulling away. I smiled. My plan. Set sailed.

                     Time Skip

The next morning, I didn't feel anything beside me accept for a piece of paper.

I went to hunt. I'm not mad that we did, 'it' last night. It was the best night I ever had. I love you Eva. I'll be back in the evening.

-Edward

I smiled to myself. I went to the bathroom, and undressed. I turned on the shower, than the radio. I put a towel around me, and sat on the toilet. The cover was down. (What I mean is you know how the toilet seat is down? That's what I meant.) My favorite song came on. It was My Immortal by Evenescence. I chuckled, and got in the shower. The water was burning hot, but it felt good. What, with laying on a vampire all night. I started singing some lyrics.

Im so tire if being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you loved me, I wish you would just leave

Your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone!

These wounds won't seem to heal!

This pain is just to real

There's just too much that time can not erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you screamed I fight away all of your fears

Jasper I immediately thought. Great. Nice going brain! Tears filled my eyes. I realized I used all the hot water. I got out of the shower, and put on the casual. Black pants, shirt, shoes and make-up. All black really. Ever since I started dating Eddie. I brushed my hair, then curled it. Then I put on my combat boots. Bella was downstairs. Wait, so was Charlie. Oh God. "Morning Eva," they greeted in unison. "Uh, morning." I said, and sat at the table. Bella put pancakes in front of my face. "So, any hot boys catch your interest?" He asked us.  I almost choked on my pancakes. "Why you asking this all of a sudden?" I said with a mouthful of food. I looked at Bella with a face of shock. "Because you've been around the Cullen's A lot lately. I was just wondering." He said to me. Great. "I'm only over there because of Alice and Rose. Eddie..I mean Edward is like a brother to me. And so is Emmett." I reminded him. "What about Jasper?" He asked me. I dropped my fork. "E... excuse me.". I said, and got up from the table. Bella dropped the washcloth, and took me upstairs. Tears filled my eyes. "Hey, it's going to be alright. You have Edward. Jasper was a no good vampire who wanted to break your heart." She reminded me. I looked up at her. My eyes red and puffy. "Let's go to La Push yeah?" She asked me. I nodded, and got I to her truck.

                      Time Skip

When we got out of the truck, we walked up to the door. Seth answered, and crushed me with a hug. "Hey buddy, your kinda blocking my air ways," I reminded him. "Oh sorry. Are you okay?" He asked me. I looked at Bella. "Can we come inside?" She asked him. "Oh course. Come on in," he told us. I smiled weakly at him. "Hey Sue," I greeted. My voice cracked. "Eva," she said, and came up to me hugging me in the process. "What's wrong?" She asked. I couldn't help what was a about to come. I started crying again. But on her shoulderblade. "Jasper," Bella told her. "Oh," she said. "Come here." Seth said to me, and pushed me towards the couch.

I have a feeling I'm going to be here for a while.