His singer

Evalyns' POV

Things aren't always as they seem. Or so I thought. Nonetheless, I'm still suffering because of Jazz. Alice told me he joined Amelia's Coven. I mean seriously? what the hell? Eddie and I are getting closer than expected. So is Bella. He's been going over to my house to watch Bella sleep. I think it's freaking creepy. Wait, does that mean he'll betray me too? I wouldn't think so. He cares about me too much. Just recently, I can't eat or sleep. What am I going to do? Currently, I am at least trying to sleep on the Cullens couch, but I can't. Memories of Jazz and I keep popping up in my head. Tears filled my eyes. Eddie came over and rubbed my head. Trying to calm me down. I had no doubt was watching my dreams. "Hey, it's okay. It's just a dream, Eva." He told me. I breathed I and out. Trying to calm down. "That's it. Just breath Evalyn. It's okay. I'm here." He said. I opened my eyes and looked straight at him. He smirked. "You are usually with Bella. What made you come back here?" I asked him, sitting up in the process. "Well, yes, Of course, you noticed that I've been around Bella lately. Alice keeps saying she's my sing." He told me. I didn't take long for me to process that Tears filled my eyes, knowing he would leave me too. He wiped them off.  "I'm not leaving you Evalyn. It's just. This is hard to talk about." He murmured. I shook my head. Disagreeing with him. "It's not hard. You just so happened to fall in love with my sister." I told him, looking down on the floor. He rubbed my arms. "You're not mad?" 'Oh, I'm infuriated!' I thought. But I didn't want to say that. "No. Just upset. But, this is your life. You can live it and achieve it." I told him, slamming my head back down on the pillow. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. 

Worst Night Ever.