chapter 2- new Frenemies

Evalyn's POV.

The next class I had was gym. Bella had the same class as me, As expected. We were playing volleyball, My expertise. When we got into position, Bella was in the back row and I was in the front. I noticed the ball was coming to me and I spiked it onto the other teams side. Someone from the other team hit it over here, and it ended up heading towards Bella. "Bella Look Out!" I warned her. She hit someone in the back of the head. "Oww!" He exclaimed. Bella and I walked over to the person she accidentally hit. "Sorry, I told them not to let me play." Bella said. I rolled my eyes. "It's ok. Hey my name is Mike. Aren't you guys the new girls right? Isabella and Evalyn. Am I correct?" He asked us. "Just Bella." She said. "Just Eva." I replied after her. "Wow. She has a nice Spike huh? I'm Jessica by the way." She said. We had a little free time after that so I just went for the bleachers. Bella stayed with Mike and Jessica. I put my head in my hands and sighed. At least my sister is making friends. I thought to myself. I took out my schedule, turns out I have lunch. When the bell rang, I put my stuff in my locker and headed to the cafeteria. I sat by myself like I normally did. I saw someone head over to me. She had spikey hair, skinny, and looked like she was at least eighteen or nineteen. "Hi my name is Alice. Can you come over here for a sec?" She asked me. "Uh sure." I replied. I turned around and found Bella and Jessica an Mike staring after me. "Guys, this is Evalyn Swan." I waved. They rolled there eyes at me. I let out a low growl. When I did that, I realized I was not in the cafeteria anymore. I was somewhere in the woods. I saw a girl in the trees. Not just a girl, a vampire. I saw her with her mate. She ha orange bouncy hair, and redish blackish eyes. "See I told you they will fall for it." The wild woman had said. "Now all we need is to wait for the right time to attack." Her mate said after her. "Attack who?" She asked him. "The swan sisters. Especially Evalyn." He replied. "How do you know her?" The woman asked. "Who Evalyn? She was friends with my brother. She ended up killing him. Did you know that she is half hum half vampire?" He asked her. The woods turned back into a cafeteria. I noticed one of the Cullen's and Alice stared at me with worried faces. "I-i need to go." I said. And ran out the door. What was that?  I thought to myself. I looked behind me and saw Alice running after me. I just ran faster. I need to be alone! No one knew what I'm going through. Now I feel like she knows my secret. What was i going to do? Yes i am half vampire, but that's only because a long time ago someone tried to turn me, but didn't succeed. I ended up in a meadow and the sun was shining here. More brightly then I expected. I guess I found  new place to think. I remember the day I was turned like it was yesterday...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

I was in Texas. There was a huge war going on and I knew about vampires and werewolves. I was friends with Jasper Whitlock, not just friends, lovers. My mate Jasper was apart of the armyWe always loved each other. We were never separated. Untill he went to leave to fight in the war.

"Be careful Jasper." I said sadly. He kissed my cheek.

"I'll be back. I promise love. You be careful as well. Don't let anything or anyone hurt you." I remember him telling me.

"I won't." I said. I held his hand for a while and I had to let go. Tears filled my eyes. I loved him more than anything.

A few hours after he left. I heard a nock on the door. I went to see who it was. I opened it. He didn't tell me who he was. He attacked me and bit me on the neck. I fell to the ground in pain. The guy left and chuckled. I remember feeling my neck and remembering the bumps I had. A few years past by and Jasper never came home. Even though I was still getting used to this new life. I was worried that I would never see him again. That he would leave me and get with Maria. Those last words.

'ill be back. I promise love. You be careful as well. Don't let anything or anyone hurt you.'

End of Flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and realized I was still in the Meadow. Alice was staring at me. She smiled at me. I rolled over on my stomach. Trying to ignore it. Alice chuckled and sat beside me. "So you really love Jasper?" She asked me. I remember her being so close to him that they were touching. I nodded. "Your sister has been calling you for the past hour by the way." Alice told me. I looked up at her. "Do you hate me Alice?" I asked her. She had a shocked look on her face. Like I said something to offend her. "What! No! You are my best friend." Alice told me. "I looked at her and gave her a questionnairly look. "Alice, were you watching my Flashback?" I asked her. She nodded. My phone buzzed. I checked it. "OH CRAP! MY DAD IS WORRIED SICK!" I completely forgot to go back to school. I ditched! "I can drive back home if you want me to." She offered. I nodded quickly and we ran to her car.