Plans with Eddie

Evalyn's POV

The next day went by in a daze. Edward wouldn't leave my freaking side. I didn't mind it at all. except for everyone staring at me at lunch. I sat with them everyday because Alice wants to help me through my 'Heartbreak'. Bells' has been hanging out with the mutts lately. I dunno why. I think it's because of Jake. Alice for-see's me dating one of the Cullen's. She won't tell me! I want to know. Currently, we are all at lunch, and once again, Bella isn't here. Whoopy. "Everything has been arranged. Charlie thinks your going camping with us this weekend. But truthfully, You're going hunting with us." She told me. I slumped back in my chair. "Thanks Alice." I thanked. "Hey, It's going to be alright." Eddie told me, grabbing my hand. I looked up at him, smiling, and ate some of my so called, 'Lasagna' for lunch. Emmett chuckled at my disgusted face. "Emmett, you would be disgusted too if you had to eat this. So I would shut it." I told him annoyed. Sure, I'm half human, but it tastes weird. "Oh I know, but it's funny watching you eat it," He told me. I rolled my eyes, and leaned on Eddies' shoulder. I took out my phone and looked through the pictures of Jasper and I. I smiled weakly, and scrolled through each one. Eddie took my phone from me. "Hey! give it back!" I begged. He chuckled. "Nope. It'll make you even worse in the feels." He told me. Putting his hand on his chest. I laughed at the way he said 'feels'. Alice slumped back in her chair. Staring into space. Welp, she had a vision. Eddie had a worried look on his face, and looked at me. He shook his head, and smiled at me. I'd have to ask him about that later. "Do you wanna go shopping with Rose and I?" Alice asked me. I smiled weakly, and nodded. "Let's get you to Charlies. He's been worried about you" Eddie told me. I inhaled deeply, and nodded. "Okay. Let's go."