talking to a Werewolf

Edwards POV

'YES, MY SISTER IS IN PAIN. YES, SHES... GONE. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN KILL THE PEOPLE SHE LOVES!' Bella... Is a werewolf. I growled a little at that. All the wolves backed up, and ran. Bella de-transformed, and came to us. "I couldn't let them kill my sister, could I?" She said with a smirk. Jake came up to her and kissed her. She accepted it. She saw Seth at a step. "Seth are you okay?" She asked him. "It's Evalyn." He said crying. I rolled my eyes, and went inside. "What about my sister?" Bella asked Seth. "She's givin' birth. To a hybrid." REALLY SETH CLEARWATER? REALLY? "WHAT!" She yelled. She came barging in. "WHERE IS SHE?" Bella yelled at me. I led her to where she was laying. Her heartbeat was going so fast... Like helicopter blades. "Shes changing. Isn't she?" She asked me. "Yes. Yes she is. Bella. She gave birth to our daughter. Rosaline." I told her. She smiled widely. "So, I'm an aunt?" She teased. I laughed. "Yeah. I guess you are." I said with a smile. 'has she ever called you by your first name before?' she asked me through mind speak. "Yeah. Once. The only name she ever called me was Eddie. I only let her call me that." I told her. She smiled at me. "So, when did You turn?" I asked her. She knew what I meant. "A few weeks ago actually. See? I have the same tattoo like the rest of those guys." She said. Pointing to her arm. I laughed. "Evalyn is seriously gonna kill Seth." I told her. She looked at me confused. 'why?' she asked. "Because Seth imprinted." I told her. She laughed. "Oh yeah She is definitely going to kill Seth." She said. "she's going to be one badass newborn ," Emmett said. Walking in the room. "I agree." Bella said. "Did you ever think about her supernatural talent Edward?" Bella asked me. "no. I haven't actually." I admitted. She just rolled her eyes. "You'll be a great aunt. Want to see her?" I asked Bella. She nodded eagerly. I led her to where Rosalie was sitting. "Rose?" I asked her. She turned her head and smiled. She handed Rosaline to Bella. "Awe. She's so pretty." Bella said, and rocked her back and forth. I smiled. "Bella. Even though you're a werewolf, I still like having you around." I like being around here too Edward." She said to me.