Epilogue

3rd POV

Well, there has been some rumors going around about the Volturi soon coming. Nobody is worried about that though. They all have things going on with there lives. The Cullen's are still a Coven. Along with Evalyn joining it. Bella joined the pack with Jake, and they had a daughter named Renesmee (please don't hate me! Im still going with it!)
She was so adorable. Rosa and Renesmee became fast friends. Even though they were cousins. Edward and Evalyn had everything they ever wanted. There getting married in the fall. Around Eva's birthday. Seth will still not let Rosa go. And Rosa, is getting sick n' tired of having Seth do everything for her. She is getting old enough to do her own thing. Haha! Just kidding. She's only six. But she's smart. And a fast learner. Jasper eventually died from Jane and Felix. Along with Jasper's fiance. But the big question going on in Eva's mind is, how can she read minds, and use her shield, that's what she's calling it, to force it out of her hands? Well, things are getting good for her. Let's talk more about Rosa. Rosa is like I said, growing fast. So is Renesmee. Renesmee learnt to transform at age five. So, she's a wolf pup.

What will happen if The Volturi come faster than anyone suspected? Will they be prepared?