Time... comes with a price

Eva's POV.

Today, was not like any other day. It was actually... Peaceful and quiet. Bella and Jake were cuddling on the couch. Snoring. I laughed a little at that. My sister really likes him. I should be happy. And I am. Knowing she has someone who loves her for her. The Volturi don't know about me yet. And that's a problem. They could come here, and see Eddie and I's daughter Rosaline. She is the most adorable little thing ever. She looks like me. And more like Eddie. Not fair on my part. She has Charlie's curls. Which, Just surprised me at the moment. She started to walk a few weeks ago. Rosa is learning her power more and more. We're not pushing her. She learns to use it as she grows. Bella woke up, and tried not to wake up her werewolf boyfriend Jake. "Hey Evalyn." She said. Walking up to me. I chuckled. "Hello Bella." I said. Looking out the window where Rose and Rosa are playing. Bella chuckled. "She sure is a beauty." She told me. I nodded agreeing with her. "She sure is." I heard a familiar voice say. I chuckled and gave him a one-armed hug. "Hey Eddie." I greeted. He chuckled in response. "Hey love. So, when are you ready to go back to school?" He asked me. To be honest, my eyes were slowly becoming a bronze. My thirst, wasn't really a problem anymore, and I miss Jess and Mike. I heard Eddie growl. "Stop reading my thoughts." I warned him. He grinned. "I go to school on the Rez. With the rest of the pack." Bella told me. I smiled. Rosaline came running in. She ran into my arms. "How's my beautiful daughter?" I asked her. "Momma. I really want to meet uncle Jasper." She said. I tensed up a little bit, and my eyes turned to a red. Wow. I growled a little at that. She will never see Jasper. That asshole has done too much to me that I could practically right a list. "No. Absolutely not. Jasper isn't apart of this family anymore, and he has done too much to this family Rosa. Hmm, why don't you go  hunting with Seth, Bella, Jacob and I when were ready okay?" I suggested. She giggled and nodded. She jumped out of my arms, and started to dance randomly. I chuckled. "She really is a beauty I swear." Alice told me. I nodded. "She is. I do need to finish school. Eddie is right." I said with an unnecessary sigh. She chuckled. "We'll go when your ready Eva. Esme and Carlisle will watch Rosa when your there. Okay?" Alice told me. "Yes we most definitely will. Now go hunt with Bella Seth and Jake. Rosa is practically begging Seth at the moment." Esme told me. "Please? Can we go now Sethy? Please?" I heard Rosas plea. "Ask your mother." Seth told me. She jumped out of his lap and came to Eddie and me. "Daddy, are you going with us?" She asked. He chuckled and shook his head. "No Rosa. I have to talk to Carlisle about a few things. You guys go on ahead." He told her. I smiled and walked up to him. Closing the gap by kissing him. "I love you." I said. "As I love you." He replied. I took Rosa, and put her on my back. The two werewolf's including my sister transformed, and ran out the door. I just laughed, and used my vampire-like speed to catch up to them. I put Rosa on Bella's back, and ran at my own speed. It felt great.