reunited

Evalyn's POV.

I was in a rush to get back home. For one, hoping to see Jasper tonight. And two, to talk to Bella about something. Dad was at the door waiting for me inside. I heard the shower running, and figured Bella was getting ready for bed. "EVALYN CARRY SWAN! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? I WAS WORRIED SICK!" He yelled at me. "Dad chill. I needed some time alone. I'm going to get ready for bed." He grabbed my arm but I pulled it out of his grasp, and headed for the bathroom. I got undressed and put a towel on my body. My phone buzzed when I was waiting for the water to heat up. It was an unknown number.

"Hey it's Jasper. Call me."

Jasper? I thought. Tears started filling my eyes. Jasper left and never came back. What was I going to tell him?

Oh hey Jasper! Why the hell didn't you come the heck back? I shook my head. That was a terrible greeting. Why am I overreacting? I mean sure, it's been decade's scince I last saw him. I jumped in the shower to calm my nerves. It was really relaxing. When I got out, I got in some sweet sweatpants and a tank-top. I put a towel on my hair to let it dry. (I do that when I'm lazy.) I went to my laptop and checked the emails my mom sent me.

"Evalyn, have you heard from Bella, she hasn't been answering my emails."

That one was a few hours ago. I replied,

"Hey Mom. I'll tell her to answer your emails. Also, I love you and miss you like crazy. It's weird not having you around."

I sent that to her and turned off my laptop. I turned around and saw Jasper right in front of my face. Oh God I'm not prepared! I thought to myself. My heart started pounding in my chest and he chuckled. "Well darlin' long time no see." He said. Tears filled my eyes. He used his pointer finger to whip them. I was worrying way to much. He pulled me to my Bed. I sobbed into his chest. He kissed my hair, and put me on his lap. "J-jasper, you never came back. I-i." I was having a hard time on what to say. I looked up at him. He looked at ease. "I know. And I'm sorry. The day I left, I got attacked. Not by soldiers-" I cut him off. "V-vampire." I gasped. He nodded. "I was worried that you wouldn't accept me if I came back like this." He used his hands and gestured to himself. "I-i got attacked as well." I was afraid of saying that. "Figured. Scince your still on Earth." He chuckled. I laughed along with him. "Can you forgive me?" He asked me. I looked up at him again. "I already have. But what about Alice? Won't she be mad at me for having you back?" I asked. He shook his head."No. She has a new mate. His name is Jason. She figured that I would go back to you. And she was right." I smiled and tried to pull up to kiss him. He chuckled again and helped me. I rubbed my hands against his neck and in his hair. He pulled away. "Oops. Did I go to far?" I mouthed. He shook his head. "No. I'm getting used to kissing you again." I smiled and layed on his chest. I fell asleep on his chest. He had a cold body. Guess it's part of being a vampire. I'm half and I don't have cold skin. 

I woke up the next morning, and saw he was gone. There was a note on my desk- "I had to go love. I'll see you at school. I love you. Be safe -jasper." I smiled, and got dressed. I decided to wear something different today. Something that expressed my mood. I wore a pair of jeans with holes in them, a black and red short-sleeve shirt, and a pair of black boots. I also put my hair in a ponytail. When I got downstairs, Bella was cooking breakfast. "Hey sis. Want any pancakes?" She asked me. "Sure. I need a good breakfast this morning." I stiffened a yawn. "Couldn't sleep?" Charlie asked. I shook my head. "No." I said. Bella put the pancakes on a plate for Charlie and me. I ate them in less than two minutes. "Can I ride with you Eva? My truck broke down." Bella asked me. I looked at her and nodded. "Sure. Be prepared to be there fast. My Ferrari goes really fast." I said as I grabbed my backpack. We headed for my car, and buckled up. I chuckled. "Get ready." I said. I heard her gulp. I laughed and we drove off.
The school Parking lot was packed. I looked for a place to park. There was a place near the entrance. I sighed and parked there. As we got out, the Cullen's were staring at us. Not us, me. I saw Bella walk towards Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Ben. I walked over to the Cullen's. I also noticed Jasper was waiting for me. I ran to him and he chuckled. The other Cullen's looked at me with worried faces. Alice just laughed. I looked back and everyone was staring at me. I looked up at Jasper. He mumbled something in my ear. "Tell Edward to go talk to Bella. It'll really piss him off." He mumbled. I laughed a little. "Hey Edward, go talk to my sister. It looked like you were staring at her yesterday. Here's your chance." I gestured towards her. She looked at me and looked over at Edward. Realizing what I was doing. "No, no no no no!" She mouthed to me. I was laughing so hard. Jasper grasped my hand and squeezed it. I started blushing. We walked inside. He dropped me off at first class. I had American history. I had to sit next to Mike. "Hey Eva. You and Cullen huh? I-i don't like it." He told me. I looked at him. "It's none of your business Mike. Besides, he loves me and I love him. No one can  change that." I said. After class, I accidentally dropped my stuff. I saw Edward help me pick my stuff. I growled a little. "Why do you not like me?" I asked. He looked at me confused, like he was trying to read my mind. "Because you are the sister of the person I hate the most." He said. I growled a little louder and walked out. Jasper was waiting for me. "Hey love. We're training after school today. Want to join us?" He asked me. I looked at him. "I can't. I don't want anyone to know I'm half vampire. I'll be embarrassed by the hole Cullen family." I said and looked down. He grabbed my waist, and we headed for the cafeteria. I sat at the Cullen table. Everyone was staring at me again. I banged my head on the table. Emmett, (well I think it's Emmett.) Chuckled. I looked up at him. "I hate you." I said to him. Jasper rubbed my back. "Aww, I hate you too." Emmett said to me. I heard my phone buzz. It was Bella.

"Hey, were all going to La Push after school. Wanna come?"

I looked over at her and shook my head. I saw Edward walk over to Bella when she went to get more fruit. I started jumping in my seat. "I knew this was going to happen!" I said excitedly. Edward looked back at me and growled. I stuck my tongue at him. "So did I!" Alice said. We high fived each other from across the table and sat back down. "We're all going to train after lunch. Want to come?" She asked me. Rosalie glowerd at her. "Jasper already asked me. I said yes." I said. Well technically I didn't. But I guess they have the right to know. Alice already does.